Monday, 18 July 2011

Color Recipe @ Stamp Fairy Challenge

Good Morning I am a little worse for wear this morning!
Hmmmm lots of white wine for my Birthday!
I was sent so many beautiful cards thank you all!
I will post a picture in the week as there are still a couple in transit.

Ok so for today's challenge at Stamp Fairy
I have made a project that I have been wanting to do for a while... and thanks to Gerda for Designing a bear for me to use on my Home-made marmalade...

I Asked Gerda a little while ago if she could design Lenny with some fruit as I LOVE Lenny so much and wanted to glam up some marmalade I had made.
She's done an awesome job you can find Lenny with lots of different fruits too!
Here >> Lenny Fruits <<


So this Challenge is a colour challenge
Kraft, Melon and Turquoise

So the colours were on my side and I used the honey dew melon colours and set about finding some papers to go with the Kraft card stock that I love so much.
being Lenny is my favourite image he is a real pleasure to colour, and as always my colouring choice is distress inks... I really love the Hello Luscious Basic grey pad but every times I make a card with it there is a little left over and this time I chose to use some of the left overs to make my project! and I am trying to play along with 
in the quest to use some of my paper mountain!
The sentiment was also printed on scraps which I save and then clue with repo to a sheet of Copy paper and then printed the tags
added some Jute and a little flower, the punch is a EK Success doily punch.
I wanted to make a card also so having printed Lenny again I wanted to make like a summer fete style card with bunting I keep seeing it everywhere and desided to try and make some so mine is hand cut! and added with jute, tehehhee, The Card Candy I did not have any orange candy so these are white candy coloured with distress inks... The Kraft I have stamped with a leaf stamp from a Hero arts playful animals set as that was the only leaf near to an orange leaf I had.. I also used some vintage style core card and some black glaze pen on his nose... and a few highlights of white gel pen too!


Being its Monday there are a few great challenges that had been posted over the week that I wanted to join in with and as I was Busy with my Birthday and friends visiting I did not get a chance to play until today so here they are:


Please remember in order to qualify as a winner you must use a Stamp Fairy Image.


Please check out the rest of my teamies projects too! and the lovely guest Designers!!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, thanks for sharing your gorgeous creations with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha - great work! I panicked a bit though, thought my computer screen was on the blink with all the fairy dust :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya, gorgeous holiday themed creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter this week.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha

    What great way to use up your snippets .. .. a real double whammy!! Beautiful projects.

    I love Lenny too .. he is such a cute bear.

    Thank you for joining me in the battle against the snippets again.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm typing q-u-i-e-t-l-y in view of your hangover!

    Belated Happy Birthday wishes.

    LOVE your card and jam jars . . . gorgeous.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous creations thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful decorated jar and matching card. Love the colors and yur coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our "Holidays" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous 'holiday' projects hun!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - hope your head's better! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha. Good luck, and Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again...lol
    Should also have said:

    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great snippet makes and good idea to colour the card candy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the punchwork. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faerie Garden. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this