Sunday, 17 July 2011

Christmas not Birthday

Te hehehee yup I think its official I am a Christmas card Addict! thheheee Its funny I just really love making Christmas cards and have now made 40 cards for this Christmas 

This first one is using a cute Penny black Cat, I have also used some holly stamps to stamp and cut out trying to tie it all together... some jute and card candy and BG papers as well as some Yellow bicycle papers.

 a few challenges for the above card


And the Second one is using a fabby Karens Doodles image.
I have kept this one quite plain, I have just adding a couple of torn paper corners and some liquid pearls and a small sentiment the image is direct onto the card so this is only 2 layers. but I apologise I am playing about trying to make myself a watermark too!

and challenges for the above 2nd card


AND............................ its past midnight so its my birthday! yippeeeee! 
well If we are being exact its not until tomorrow as I have to go to bed first lol!
so will save my pile of cards until morning

Here they are just begging to be opened! ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! can i wait????
I'll be good I promise!
happy Saturday night sunday morning everyone xx


P.s If your looking for my Birthday / Anniversary double celebration candy its on a sticky up there ^^^^^

18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Samantha, hope you have a great day. Two lovely cute Christmas cards - love them. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and Happy Birthday, Samantha!
    Hope you will have a fantastic day with your family.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thanks for joining Jellypark's first challenge. Your cards are so cute!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a happy happy birthday! and so enjoying your Christmas cards! they are both so cute!
    thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark Friends! hope to have you join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what fun Christmas cards, yes you must be officially a Christmas card addict, well done on making 40 already. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantabulous day Samantha!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo, the big day is here!!! Have a lovely day hunny, and thanks for being such a lovely blogging pal !!

    Happy Birthday.
    Annette
    xxxxxxxx
    (lots more x's than usual as it is a special day!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards and glad you could join in at Jellypark! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fab cards, love the images you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samatha: your Christmas cards are wonderful--I especially like the CAS snowman and rabbit one! CAS is ME so I have to work really hard to create projects in other styles. So glad you could join us at Simply Create for our Christmad Card Challenge #48.

    Blessings& Happy Birthday!
    Diane
    Simply Create Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samatha: your Christmas cards are wonderful--I especially like the CAS snowman and rabbit one! CAS is ME so I have to work really hard to create projects in other styles. So glad you could join us at Simply Create for our Christmad Card Challenge #48.

    Blessings& Happy Birthday!
    Diane
    Simply Create Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Samantha :D
    I love both your Christmas cards & how organised are you - 40 Christmas cards!!! Well done hun.
    Thanks for joining us for Jellypark Friends first challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute cards Samantha and a very small crafting world, I was in your fabulous shop on Saturday whilst visiting Penrith and I've just blogged about it lol. Thanks for joining us at our 1st jellypark challenge :o) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday. I love both of your cards...they are both so much fun. Thanks for joining in our Animal challenge at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 40? OMG, stop - you will make me panic... lol**
    Fab cards - love the one wiht the torn corners - it works reall well.
    Hope you had a lovely birthday.
    Thanks for joining our 'christmas' challenge at CES.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you enjoyed your birthday x
    Great cards love the 2nd image x
    Thanks for joining in with us for our very first challenge over at Jellypark friends friday challenge - good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this