Monday, 27 June 2011

Stamp Fairy–Teddy Bears Picnic…. DT card...

Don’t you just LOVE picnics?
I DO!
A nice picnic, a blanket, some yummi goodies and a glass or 2 of something sparkly!
The Challenge is Teddy Bears Picnic use a bear with 2 ribbons, 3 flowers and a sentiment.
IMG_3068
I have coloured Herb Summer with my distress inks and some sakura pens, he is soooo cute and just waiting for you to come see all his cute friends too!
I have used 3 tattered floral flowers cut from shoe inners and distressed and I also added some white gel pen too! Added some card candy and well I am liking this adding white gel pen to make it look like buttons,
The ribbon I have added is a small little snippet at the top right and also under the main image across the centre… Oh and you can see the sentiment under the main image a lovely Happy Birthday….. A little faux stitching and some glossy accents…
I would love to enter Simon Says Stamp as I took inspiration from there Sketch this time my I did not add the sentiment where they wanted it so maybe I don’t qualify but I still wanted to tell you to head over there are the sketch is awesome! defiantly a keeper!!
Challenges are so inspiring I am playing along with these ones too!
Hope you can come play with us one the Stamp Fairy Challenge its fun there are loads of freebies and fabby images you can choose from and Tons of inspiration from my Team-mates, see you there!! :0)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    love the look of your card. Wonderful#
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours.
    hugd Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for entering the Quirky Crafts Challenge.....come back Friday for voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card! Shoe inners flowers! What a fab idea!
    Thank you sooo much for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge!! Don't forget to pop back this Friday/Saturday to vote for your favourite!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric textures really caught my eye. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is fabulous Samantha, love the beautiful textures.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all those layers and how you've done the edges of the papers. Lovely card Samantha. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Nice job on the distressing.
    Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fabulous cute card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha this is really gorgeous - I love the distressed edges, so effective. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute samantha! Love your pretty flowers and this image you used is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh all those layers are just too gorgeous! and the image is such a sweetie! Thank you for sharing and playing with us the week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at QUirky crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to stop by and take a look at your challenge card from last week. It is gorgeous. Great job using the sketch and I love the faux stitching! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so sweet! I especially like the gorgeous big flower!!! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this sketch too! Your card using it is brilliant. Jx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this