Monday, 20 June 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge–Sketch

We have another fabby challenge for you and this week at Stamp Fairy we have a brilliant Sketch!

and I have had a play again with Core colour vintage card I think I am hooked on it!
this card will be for one of my friends kids xx

I have used Muffins Angels isn’t he cute! I have colour him in with distress inks and also added some stickles,
I did want to use buttons as per the sketch but did not have any matching to the card so I have tightly quilled some discs

and then added some mini brads. That’s it! no messing with this one! clean and simple I think…
What say you?

Another few Challenge I am joining are:
Creative Inspirations - Bright Colors
Aly's Sunday Sketch - Kids
Stamp Insanity - Clean And Simple
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Die Cuts And Punches
Card Making Mamas - With A Child / For A Child - Friends kids
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
Simply Create - - Wings.
One Stitch At A Time - Things with wings

And also have a look and this cute chap too!
Gerda has drawn Tommy and decided to draw a collection of sportive digis for him too! aren't they Neat!!
You can find him here!! (Tommy sport)
Happy Monday all!
Back to my painting!! Smile

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card hun, and I love the colour combo you've used, so gorgeous! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute, with her glittery wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, great quilled disc's x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Cute. Perfect for our things with wing challenge at OSAAT, Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Samantha that is so gorgeous, love little Muffin and the papers are beautiful. How cute are those new little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute card. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    A gorgeous and cute card thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.
    Good luck in the draw
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the Co'ordinations cardstock, I like to use it a LOT! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image. Great idea to use the quilled buttons. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this