Saturday, 18 June 2011

Sad news but a little sugar dusting!

Good evening everyone!

I had a little upset this morning when I got up to find one on our guinea pigs had pass away during the night.... we are not sure how old he was as we inherided him from some friends who thought he was about 3 or 4 when we got him and we have had him for about 5½ years so he was a good age and was a very happy chap!

He was a really cute Guinea pig a real lovely boy...
here he is....


Its very sad to lose him but I know he had a really good life with us and also know I still have 3 of his son's bless!

On a happy note a with some sugar dusting......
A dear blog buddy gave me an award today so sweet thank you Cathy KraftyKoolKat
What a lovely surprise! 

What a scrummmmmy award! now Cathy did not share the 8 things about herself so I guess I don't have to either??? so here goes....
  1. My 1st Wedding Anniversary is next month.
  2. I work in a craft shop.
  3. I love Mondays
  4. I wear Glasses
  5. I love Marmite
  6. I cry when people cry in films.
  7. I hate Pink!
  8. I Love cooking
There are only 8 lovely bloggers whom I will pass this award too! 
I wish I could share with more but maybe next time if I am lucky to get another aware sometime!
  1. Carol
  2. Annette
  3. Dorte
  4. Delphine
  5. Helen
  6. Heidi
  7. Chris
  8. Katrina 
I would ask anyone reading this post to please be aware that I love you too!
hugs Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Samantha, I'm sorry to hear about your little chappie. Like you say, he had a good life, and passed away in his sleep, all snug and warm. It is awful when our pets leave us. They become such an integral part of our lives that they are part of the family, so it is upsetting when they leave. I'm sure he knew you loved him and he was happy.

    On a lighter note, thanks sooo much for picking me as one of your award winners. You are such a lovely person (apart from liking marmite and mondays because I can't stand either) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Samantha, I'm so sorry, it is sad,and that was quite an age for a guinea pig.. and I cry when people cry in films too.I shake my head when they shake theirs, and nod, and screw my face up..I think I need councilling.
    Congrats on your award, could not have happened to a nicer lady.
    Keep smiling.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and we all love you too!

    Sorry to hear about your little guinea pig - all of your animals are gorgeous and you give each of them the best life they could wish for!


    Thank you sooooooo much for passing this yummy award on to me - I just wish it was the real thing...it looks gorgeous ...maybe you can make me a real one when I come to stay ;)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of the loss of your pet. I know it is never an easy time. Sending Hugs to you, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha,I am so sorry to hear about your guinea pig. Pets are our best friends!

    Thank you so much for the blog award! You are too sweet, Happy early wedding anniversary!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Samantha, I am so sorry to hear about your little guinea pig, how sad... I'm thinking of you hun.
    And thank you so much for this extremely sweet yummy award, that's very kind of you! And of course I have understood you hate pink and I will try not to make you a pink birthday card:-)!!! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses! Delphine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, what an adorable little fellow he is! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :( But it does make me happy to know you are raising his sons. :)
    Congrats to you on the yummy award! You SO deserve this.
    Hugs 2 U,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your little fellow. May he rest in peace!
    Thanks for the award! I have, for several reasons, a bling on my blog where I refrain from the reception of awards. But again, many thanks for thinking of me! It is difficult to say no to an award, I truly don't hope that I'm regarded as impolite saying this!
    Hugs from Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your lil guy :(

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this