Wednesday, 15 June 2011

L for Love and a colour challenge... its ok! DON'T Panic!

It's Wednesday!
But Don't Panic you have not missed the Challenge you still have 1 more week!
we just thought you would like a reminder!

L for Love and a colour challenge.

You can find all the details for the challenge
here.

But I have made a Tag this time



I wanted to see if I could make a rossette!
I love the Tim Holtz one but I wanted one that was a different pattern so I grabbed my
MS punch Zig Zag and got busy with some DP
I got a ruler and a ball tool and scored the border at ¾ Cm spaces and then folded it back & forth,
gluedthe ends and squished in flat glued it with glossy accents and then added my large brad
I have heat embossing some Dotty Ann tape and added it to my distress tag, and stamped and embossed my sentiment. added a little jute and there you have it :)

a few challenge to play today


Click here to find the L for Love challenge.
And remember, your project has to be Christmas releated!
hugs Samantha :0)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, Samantha! It's very elegant, ciao, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous, Samantha! And I love the rosette and brad, really beautiful! I love it! Have a lovely evening hun! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous tag and handmade rossette. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag and your flower looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag! Love your rosette. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your project on *Take it Mobday* and I am charmed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab flower
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw your tag at MIM and had to call by for a closer look,it's stunning,I love the rosette!. Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very lovely, gorgeous rosette, thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch at A Time this week, we hope to see you again for the next challenge
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag, with a wonderful pleated flower!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab Samantha. I have left you an award over on my blog.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Samantha & that rosette looks fab :)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this