Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Kraft lovely Kraft!

It's Wednesday once again!
and its the 1st of June now I dunno about you but I have made a few Christmas cards
But I would like to make a few more! we have got to K for Kids & Kraft
and we still have a few challenges left but the more cards we make the less stressed we will be come December!

Soooooo here is another card using Kraft card and its a Kids Gift card

for the ABC Christmas Challenge
Would love to see a few more people playing along with us
A couple more cards to help inspire you.


I made my card using this Cute Penny Black snowy stamp I have had for what seems forever but I love him and I made an Easel card for him with lots of layers including the waste from a cuttlebug die cut snowflake... hows that for recycling?


But not just a normal Easel card I made one with a gift card pocket

 Click here to enter your card


I found some fun Challenges too!

Hugs Samantha

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!!! I love the color combo..and gift card holder to boot....awesome creations,.,....thank you for joining us this week at Paper Cupcake/TMITA....and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Samantha - love how you've used the negative from the snowflake - genius!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and adorable Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, Samantha! I love that snowman, your gorgeous papers and the brilliant layout! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable.. Thanks for joining us at ABS.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun little card and you have started your Christmas cards too!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute project! I love the colors and papers that you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you can slide a gift card in there!! What a fabulous project! Thanks so much for playing along at Anita Be Stampin! Bren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at An Oldie But Goodie this time and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this