Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Inspiration

I was playing catch up this morning and needed to make another 18th Card for another friends daughter!
and thought I would have nose to see what challenges I could find for inspiration today,

Diane the girl the card is for LOVES rabbits and for her 14th Birthday she was really desperate for a pet Rabbit and her mum asked me what was the best one to get? as I keep rabbits, My answer was a simple one!! A Netherland Dwarf! and I have one she can have as a Present!! so here is the rabbit we gave her... Then 4 years ago this Female we had named Raffy was 1½ years old.

Photobucket
We had 2 females and a male so Raffy was going to have Daine all to herself!
Diane loves her to bits! and she is a very pampered rabbit now.

So then to make Diane a card....

After my nosy around blogland this morning, what would you know I found Daring Cardmakers Challenge blog and they have a brilliant challenge and its certainly different...

Here is my card with their inspiration:

 Diane
I have used a Lili image thanks Helen,  and some of my pressious paper lace which paper sellar discontinued! why who knows we love it!!!!
I have cut the rocking circle free hand as I needed  it big and then the blue and white circle the image is on with my nesties, the 18 cut from another discontinued set olivia cuttlebug! Doh! its a nice one too!
the leaf ribbon I bought from work Penrith Crafts as also the jute and the flowers are punched, if you look closer by clicking the picture I used a daisy pin too!
Diane 18
I used the Tim Holtz distress tool to scuff the edges to hide my cutting! ahhahaa!
and people say I am daft!
rock n roll diane

 
I also found other inspiration here and decided to tie them together so I could play

23 comments:

  1. Awwww, Samantha she is soooooo sweet and reminds me my lovely Blackie I had some years ago! And the card is perfect, she will love them both! Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - that image is perfect for the rocker! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. I love the bunny. Thanks for sharing at Fab 'n Funky.

    Hugs
    xxx
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie, love the photo! Your card is very sweet as well, great little image and lovely colours! Thanks for joining in with our summer challenge at Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great colours and details. The stamp is fab (I have this one also - and a rabbit so a big thumbs up! Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a,lovely card and with lots of special thought too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful, Samantha! Lovely image (and adorable rabbitS), fantastic layout and I love the embellishments! Everything works very well together, and is perfect for Diane! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sp very cute! I love all the layered circles. Thanks for joining us this time over at Anita Be Stampin! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JGreat card & love the rabbit xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love those LOTV images. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for helping The Daring Cardmakers to Rock the World by sharing this lovely card with us all

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
    I love that the little swinging bunny is actually swinging while it's rocking too. Too cute!
    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers! xx Leo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the different elements you've used here, and YAY for using your punch!

    Thanks for joining us this week at shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute circle card. I use my distressing tool to "hide" cutting imperfections all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!! Love the distressing, darling image and that lace is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Anita Be Stampin!! ~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable hun.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great use of so many different tools on this card...thanks for joining in at SOS this week..Deena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Samantha this is super adorable! I love the pops of bright blue. Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just adorable.. Thanks for joining us at ABS this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Such a cute image and well done for digging out your flower punch - I've got a bit of a thing for making my own flowers lately too! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Love the bunny image and your color combo too!
    Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card, Sam!! The image is so cute and I love your layout. Thanks for joining in our latest challenge at Colour Create this time around, JUliexx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this