Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Don’t blow to hard!… But then again you might get a nice surprize…

I won a Challenge at Karens Doodles a couple of weeks ago and I was so happy I don’t win anything very often but this win was soooooo sweet and I was so happy as I LOVE the images and spent an age choosing there are so many and they are all BRILLANT!
Here is the card I have made with the image and I have made the card for a special friends daughters 18th Birthday she is a special girl who has some special need and she will love this card and hopefully find it fun!
Ok so I have also got another reason for posting this card today Karens Doodles are holding a DT CALL!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH pick me!!!!!!!!!!!Super duper excited I hope they like my card!
I have coloured Dragon Birthday with a mixture of distress inks and Sakura pens, Paper pricked around the image, added a couple of purple brads and off set some papers behind the main image, I have then over layered some suede swirls over some ribbon to make it pop and then hand cut a card and paper punched some mini flowers and added a purple brad to the centre, The yummi Green DP paper is from the Basic Grey hello luscious paper pad.
Ok so as I said I want to enter the Karens Doodles DT call PLEASE!!!!
I would also like to enter:



14 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best luck with the DT call!
    Your card is mage cute, lovely colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Oh I love those images too;) Good luck Samantha:) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card i really struggle with these inks but love them on peeps cards. Great image and can see this being used for soo any birthdays. Good luck with the dt call

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee heee this is such fun! Love the colours you have used and your added embellishments and the super touch of glitter :)

    Good luck in our DT Call for Karens Doodles :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply too cute!! Love the colors you chose and what an adorable dragon. Thanks for joining us for our Food and/or Drink challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little dragon, love colouring dragons, they are so fun, all the very best on your DT call, hope you get it, you will be wonderful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha

    Ah what a fun card - I'm sure the recipient will love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, cute card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just went to submit my card over at Karen's Doodles and there you were..WOO HOO!!!! Your card is awesome! I never think to add anything to the ribbon, that's a great idea. :)
    Best of luck to you Samantha and thanks for the fab tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful!Great colouring!
    Thank you for entering the DT call and good luck!
    Hugs,Kari:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great image! Great card and good luck on the DT call! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I love the layout & your swirly border! And your colouring is FAB!!!! THANKS for joining the Karen's Doodles DT call...good luck!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Samantha:O) Pretty colours, great design!
    Thank you for entering our DT Call over at Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this