Saturday, 25 June 2011

Colourful and full of lush verses Less in more

Well I have to 2 very different projects to share so one verses the other as they are totally different.
This is the Scarf I made for the little lass I made the bunny rocking card for a few days ago!
its made from Rico Can Can wool and I knitted it myself!! Wooooo hooooo! Good hu! and I am not a knitter! what do you think??
Challenges for Not card projects????? hmmmmm! 

I loveeeeeeeeeee the colour and have a little bit of the wool left and I am going to TRY and crochet it!
I can Crochet but have not tried doing it with CAN CAN so we will seee and if I am successful I will show you.... if Not I wont! HA!


Less is more I don't enter as often I as would like to but try to as much as I can so I have not joined in for a few weeks but had the idea for this card for a little while and when we got some new ribbons last week I LOVE this Teal broad binding so using these little wooden hearts with a little vintage photo distress inks of them we just enough to take the just cut look off them! and a little glossy accents to stick them on to the binding was all it took!
So when I saw the sketch at LIM this morning I knew I had to make this card before I could go out!
But I hope Mandi and Chrissy know that my hand slipped with 3 mini dots of stickles too! - Hope its allowed? or did I Boob! again?

Here are a couple of other challenges that I would like to enter my card into also
 Happy Saturday all xx

40 comments:

  1. Smashing card, love the three little stickles dots too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll forgive you your bit of bling Samantha... I would have popped it just beneath the band of blue, but it's just fine and I love those hearts.
    Thanks so much, it's great to see you back!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think you have a good point their Chrissy! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hearts, pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Samantha, the ribbon is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great scarf and love those hearts and bling x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the texture the ribbon gives your card Samantha and the hearts are gorgeous! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card samantha, the gems are fine, not to much
    Love the hearts
    Thank you very much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scarf is awesome Samantha. I wouldn't mind making one for myself. Can you tell me how much of the yarn I would need and where I could order it from? Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card - Love the wooden hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect CAS card! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Dutch Dare!
    If you get a chance to hop over to my blog, I am hosting a no strings attached blog candy. There are a few prizes to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card; love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous scarf Samantha !! I am sure whoever you made it for will love it !! gorgeous !! :-) I love your card too and the stickled dots are a perfect finishing touch :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card and the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. I made my card last night and used wooden flowers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Samantha, a really effective CAS style card, love those hearts. Thank you for joining in with our CAS challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, the wooden hearts are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is great! The hearts are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Samantha, the scarf is gorgeous!! I used to knit, but haven't in years. LOVE your sweet card...the hearts look awesome! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your scarf is beautiful. Unfortunately, 7 Kids Challenge is a stamping challenge, so your lovely scarf won't qualify for the challenge.

    Thanks for sharing anyway.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous hun, great use of the sketch! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL...do you ever sleep? I'm amazed!!! :D That scarf is the heat!! Lovin' those colors and how fun it is and your card is perfect!!!
    Is knitting harder than crocheting? I can crochet, but haven't tried knitting...I'm a feared of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card,and the scarf is cool too, thanks for playing on MAWTT with our CAS Challenge this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, love the hearts and the gems are perfect.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, very nice card!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely scarf! Your card looks fab with the little wooden hearts.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute! I've enjoyed looking around your cards this morning. Well done you! But by 'eck... snow on your blog? Is someone in the christmas mood? lol.. Love it!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the wooden hearts against the teal. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just love your scarf - nice job. Your card is awesome, love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful card - just perfect for this week's CAS challenge at MAWTT - thank you so much for sharing with us. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card Samantha, very simple and effective. I have made a scarf just like that...same colour too, there great aren't they:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your card great job on this challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oooh fabby scarf Samantha and a great card too. Love your wooden hearts!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this