Thursday, 2 June 2011

Christmas!!!

Well its only 6 months away so getting a move on!
I have made my card today for a few challenges
But first I would like to share that how I have made my card,
I have used Core colour card white wash and also just plain colour
and also made my own paper using 1 of my impressabilities,
some sparkly edged ribbon, cuttlebug snowflake die and some distress inks and stickles.
I will be sharing how I made the backing paper with the impressabilities soon in the shape of a tutorial....
Papertake weekly have an awesome sketch that I just love will be saving this one to use again and again!
Winter Wonderland Challenge have a Blue & White theme with a blog hop
NOOOOOO I missed it Poo!
lol well I made a card for that anyway! DOH!

Then there are a few others I wanted to play this week too!
  • CHNC - Use something ribbon

  • Bling It On - Embossing

  • Hanna and Friends - Blue and White 

  • Moving along the times – NO designer papers - my patterned paper is handmade by me.

  • Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything goes

  • Christmas Card Challenges - Snowflakes -(2nd entry)Not sure if I can enter again if not sorry just loved the challenge and wanted another play :) Happy Thursday everyone :0)
  • 18 comments:

    1. So sweet and I love the embossing. Hugs, Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous, Samantha! I love your choice of colours, your lovely image and all the embossing! Waiting for your tutorial:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Super card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 22 - hope to see you again next time. x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow Samantha this is fabulous, .. this core coloured card you used looks fantastic, I really like it :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Aww...so cute...and I love your paper! Looking forward to seeing your tutorial, as I have that Impressabilitie...and it's rubbish for embossing, so I'd love an idea of what else to do with it! lol
      Helen x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Beautiful Christmas card Samantha, can't we are half way through the year already, how scary is that! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi Samantha i love this one hun, thanks for joining us at Bling It On.
      Shell xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. thanks for the snow man we just got over winter..lovely card

      ReplyDelete
    9. Beautiful Creation, I love the colors, your DP is awesome, and I LOVE that image! Thank for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

      ReplyDelete
    10. Adorable, cute card Samantha, love the santa image.
      luv
      Debby

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great card Samantha! Good on ya starting with the christmas card so early. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. A really gorgeous Xmas card Samantha - love all the texture and the super-cute image.

      Thank you for joining us at the MAWTT Challenge this week.
      Hugs, Sylvia xx

      ReplyDelete
    13. very cute Samantha, lovely
      thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
      hugs
      Miranda

      ReplyDelete
    14. Thanks for the inspiration to think ahead for the holiday season. Great winter scene Samantha.

      ReplyDelete
    15. What a wonderful card and thank you for joining PCI's challenge. Love what you did, and love your blog as well. I look forward to seeing more of your work

      ReplyDelete
    16. gorgeous card..great use of embossing..thanks for joining us at Bling It On and good luck Debs x

      ReplyDelete
    17. gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Bling It On xx

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this