Monday, 30 May 2011

YAY!! Bank Holiday and a Stamp fairy Challenge…

Its Monday so its Stamp Fairy Challenge day and we have a great fun sketch for you to use this week.
StampFairy_Sketch5
I have twisted the sketch a ¼ of a turn left and have had fun playing with Lenny Bee & Donny Honey bear
on Shrink Plastic… I printed the images off on to copy paper 7 times bigger than you see them on the card as Shrink plastic shrinks by a 7th of its un shrunk size, then coloured it with my faithful distress inks and then got happy with my heat gun and shrank them down! tehheheee It really never ceases to amaze me how cool and fun shrink plastic is! almost like magic!
I don’t think I use it enough! Smile Ok so I have gone for a simple dotty ribbon and a plain ish flower and a 5p button Oh and added a craft-work cards sentiment this time and some faux pen stitching… Think that’s it!
IMG_2941 
Really hope you can come and play its great fun and Stamp fairy has lots of Freebies so why not have a peek

SO then what challenges shall I play today?… 
 
Ohhhh these are so mega cute! Gerda is soooo clever and so prolific she has made this lovely Fathers day set!
but I have to say that that are Brilliant all year round Digi’s
And this set that Compliments it….
Happy Monday all
hugs Samantha

15 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the button and bow that you have used! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and happy holiday!!! No holiday here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! love the layout! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Samantha, I've tried using shrink plastic before and it always seems to curl up and then stick to whatever I use to try to flatten it again! Someone said use a cocktail stick to uncurl it and then the back of a wooden stamp to flatten it, but I still manage to get in a mess and waste it. But you've done a fab job, and I love those bright yellows and spotty ribbon. Annette xx (ps - have a look on Gingerloft challenge blog as I've noticed this would suit their yellow ribbon challenge if you're interested)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Samantha, your card is adorable
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha! This is adorable! Love the shrink plastic! Love how the distress inks look on it! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog.... just wanted you to know that I have to keep work verification on because I am on a nasty list from somewhere and I get spammed something awful. I have tried putting modification on but then my email is filled with it so I'm sorry that it's inconvenient... I know coz I am on a challenge team too and have to do it on almost every blog.... but for some there just isn't another option. Thanks for understanding! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, What a lovely card! Love the colour combination you used! Thank You for joining us this week over at Gingerloft!Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs Kobie - Gingerloft DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute Samantha and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so CUTE, what a great sketch, beautiful card SamANTHA and the shrink plastic looks excellent

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! I can leave comments once again, I think blogger has decided I can play nice once again LOL!!
    Love your take with the sketch, and the shrinky image look fabulous!

    Hugs your way, have a super sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Love the colors :-)
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much in joining in with our BRIGHT COLOUR challenge at Catch The Bug, the Bugaboo challenge blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the images and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Samantha! Love those images on the vellum - very creative take on the SF sketch.
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha,
    I love your card and those little bug bears are so cute. Your bow is tied to perfection too (wish I could tie them that good:)
    Thanks so much for joining at GingerLoft Challenges..Be sure to stop by GL on the 12th June for our Asian Blog Hop:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx
    PS: I have some nice candy up for grabs too xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this