Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Top Tip Challenge 33 and a Tutorial from me...

Good Morning Top Tip Tuesday Challenge time is here!



Get yourself a cuppa this morning as I have a fun little tutorial for you and your gonna want to have a go its sooooo easy and fun

This weeks Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge is Flower Frenzy
 and a tutorial from me!


So here goes this is something I wanted to do for a while as I saw some cute mini flowers and wanted to buy some but they did not come in the colours I wanted so I tried cutting down flower I had but they didn't look to good,


Then I tipped out my card candy to look for some colours as I can mine all mixed up
and look at what I saw, can you see it the 6 candy's that look like a flower at the front.


well I had to use glossy accents didn't I ???

so you answer yes right?
Here is a little tutorial to show you what I did



I have used 5 to 7 candy's per flower and some glossy accents and 1 x 1mm candy raiser.
 
Start by gluing the first 2 candy's together.
then add each one to the centre
keep adding candy's around the outside


yours should be something like this


now make as many as you want!
place a foam raiser in the centre
 and add a contrasting colour
 See told ya they were easy...
So here's my card
Here's another little Tip too!
Cut the edge off your punched border to create a different look.
OK so here are a few challenges I want to join in with


Card Cupid have a give away too so check that out too! 
Card Cupids Give Away


OK soooo please read this bit about Top Tip Tuesday too!

Leave a TIP you might win a prize
and have a go at my Tutorial and add a card on the Top Tip Tuesday blog and you might win a Guest Design spot.
Check out what my Teamies made too! leave them a comment I know they love your comments as much as I do! thanks for stopping by and leaving me comments too!
have fun!
hugs Samantha

19 comments:

  1. oh wow how clever is this!! Love it, just need to remember to try it out. Thanks for sharing Samantha and for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I had not heard of "card candy" before, but the flowers are very sweet! Thanks for sharingyour creation with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. Thank for taking part in NettieG's Digital Gems, Every day is Mother's Day Challenge

    Chris
    Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great tutorial! Thanks for joining us for our Lots of Layers challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and thanks for the great tips!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya hun

    what a fabby idea - loving it! And, bought some card candy when I came to see you...nothing stopping me now...oh hang on, meant to be working! Doh!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Samantha, how creative you are, I love your card candy flowers, just got me my first batch in a candy I won he he , they are fantastic, didn't even know these existed ha ha . Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the pretty flowers.
    And Thanks for joining us at CCH & IWDC this time. ~hugs~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Samantha .A delightful card.LOVE THOSE FLOWERS .Thanks for sharing how and linking to Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a fab idea, will definately have to use this, thanks for the inspiration! So glad you joined in with us at FOR FUN, and good luck in the draw! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love how you made your own flowers, very clever!!! THANKS for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantasic card and ttorial. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bright card and fab flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great tutorial and really neat idea. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC…..
    Hugs GDT-Bella

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the combination of chartreuse and purple. Lesson is great. Thank you for participating in the challenge of The Crazy Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty little card, and the tute on the flowers was great.
    Thanks for joining Nettie G's challenge.
    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this