Monday, 9 May 2011

Stamp Fairy Monday Challenge DT Project and more....

Hooooray! Monday!
So for my first card today
A lovely Stamp Fairy Challenge this week we have a fabby sketch!




 I have made my card using Lenny Cupcakes
 I just love Lenny and well who does not love cupcakes?

 
I have coloured the image with Distress inks as this is my favourite colouring medium
and I have used some Christmas papers that have this lovely dotty swirls on the other side.
some Kraft card colour with distress inks too!
core colour card and glossy accents and a fabulous white gen pen!
I used my lovely nesties for the centre instead of a circle and a few mini pearls.

I as always love to play along with some other challenges:


 



Please come and Play and also be inspired by my team members creations!


***********


OK for my second card today
I have been playing with none other that the Vagabond!
YAY!! I have used the Tim Holtz die Fanciful Flight, I cut it out of 2 different papers and one out of recycled acetate packaging and I have to say the packaging was mega thick and the Vagabond just glided through like a hot knife through butter... and all at the press of a button!
FANTASTIC! 

also cute some flower out on it and the punched a border, glued the butterfly pieces together with glossy accents and used a clothes peg to hold it together until dry, glued it to the white card with glossy accents and used some on the body too! 


  and here you can see the depth of the wings 

And some Challenges for this card too!

 
I also want to add my card for the Stamper Girl but can not find where to add it DOH!



Great to see you today hugs Samantha :0)

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing at Crafty Ann's this time, hope to see you again soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Your name was ahead of mine at Joyful Stamper so I just had to stop by and say hello and check out your wonderful work. Great butterfly card and I love the idea of using the Christmas papers on your birthday card.
    -Tammy L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards hun - that butterfly is amazing!
    I see you've managed to find the linky on Stampergirl's blog...Dalis was a bit late adding it - she had an accident she slipped and fell on some ice, so there was a bit of a delay.
    Helen x
    PS - So who does the Vagabond belong to???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really great cards. Adorable little bears with the yummy cupcake and then the beautiful dimensional butterfly. Thanks for joining the BC Nature challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fab cards Samantha - your little bears are adorable and love your big butterfly!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love that butterfly. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both wonderful! Love the first one though, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing with the Vagabond, what a lucky girl. Both of your cards are super cute.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous cards Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two lovely cards, thank you for sharing the first one with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Cards, hun!! Great take on the die cuts and punches challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge! :-)
    Come back next week for our blog hop and release on May 20th!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both great cards, love the sketch you've used on the 1st one. I'm really pleased that you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Spots & Dots challenge. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, your butterfly looks as though it has just landed on your card, very nice effect. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome job on both creations! Thanks so much for joining in our 'punches & dies' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers ... can't wait to see what you create next challenge.

    Darlene
    WnW DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are fantastic! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug!! :)Becky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Love that butterfly! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was actually the reason I came over here today, to say how much I loved your Lenny Cupcakes card on the challenge blog. I really love how you've coloured his cheeks with the little pink patch and white dots. Beautiful. Really glad blogger is back up now, I was lost without it, but annoyed some of my posts have vanished or edits been lost. Doh!!! Still, we're back again now. I guess it can't be perfect all the time. We'll just have to appreciate it a bit more now !! Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! Thanks for joining Card Cupids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card; it really suits our challenge Samantha. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week, I'm just catching up on commenting now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, thank you for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this