Monday, 16 May 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge DT card

Good monday all!
Well what a week last week! blogger was being so naughty and lost a lot of drafts that I had, my Rabbit was/is very poorly, we had a power cut, My Parents are caravanning and the idiot that was supposed to fix the caravan brakes used old parts and did a rubbish job but they did not know…. So when they were on the motorway they nearly had a terrible crash! They have had to pay twice for one job! but they are both ok so that is the main thing!!
Urgh! Where did all the sunshine go?
On a happy note I have made my Stamp Fairy DT card for a very special friend who keeps Pigs.
So come what may with the weather today,
Pigs with Umbrellas are ready to come out to play!
3 embellisments SF dt card piggy
te hehe I hope you like my card I am pretty pleased with it! 

For my card I have used Pigs Umbrellas and made it fun by adding colourful pearls onto the umbrella, I have used some Christmas papers(just love these ones)  I love this paper pad for all round year round cards too, they are Jovial Basic Grey.
I have also used the freebie umbrella which I have made a border instead of adding ribbon. and also added a little umbrella charm too! again I did not want to use ribbon as the card is for a guy… so I have added a brad.
You can find Pigs umbrellas here at Stamp fairy – pigs umbrellas,  For the freebie umbrella I have coloured them the same as the umbrella on the main image but I have added some stardust and glaze pens for the spots.
here are some fun challenges I would like to enter Smile
image

And we have a lovely Realise for you today too!
you can find Sentiments Lenny Here
preview_sentimentsbears1[1]
Hugs Samantha :0)

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Samantha - love your brolly border

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    glad your parents are okay.
    lovely piggy card
    Hugs Sarah x
    p.s. have you entered my blogaversary candy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be VERY happy with this card...it's a cute as can be and the Sentiment is PERFECT!!

    I also LOVE paper-piecing and think you did a fabulous job on this card!!!

    Your creations are always so happy and FUN!!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a week, Samantha.
    Your card is wonderful, pretty and happy colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow I love what you did with the pearls, fantastic idea. A great card, perfect papers and great colourwork too
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha this image is too cute. Don't you just love it? The umbrella's are perfect!!! Love the colours you've used one of my very favourite at the moment. Love you little Umbrella charm what a great Masculine Card. Great job thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little piggy didn't want to get wet but he was stylin with his umbrelly. Love the way that you added all the polkadots to match your paper. Great card!
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME!!! My niece loves pigs too!! I love how all your umbrellas match the DP!! TOO CUTE!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen so many cute pigs this week. This one is darling Samantha. I love the umbrella too with the added polkadots. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So absolutely adorable! Thanks for the smile!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card, guess we shouldn't have joked about that spell of sunshine being summer. Thanks for sharing your fab card here with us all at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! Great take on the circles challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge! Don't forget about our blog hop and digital stamp release on friday! We hope you can come check it out!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow ! How cute is that piggy image ? Hes adorable.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our ,'Anything Goes' , challenge. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi hun, this is just too sweet!! Love your paper piecing and your take with the sketch. Thanks for sharing and joining us at SSW

    Jacki - SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling piggy with his umbrella! Your papers are so fun! Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry you were having some bad luck but I hope all is better now! Love this piggy - he is just the cutest!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so darn cute Samantha! Love, love, love the added dots on the umbrella to match your background paper. And the collage of umbrellas running across the card is such a creative touch - just pulls everything together so nicely. Terrific card. So glad you've shared it at Sweet Sketch Wednesday too.
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for leading me back to this card Samantha, sorry about that, the ribbon image instead of ribbon here is brilliant and if I can ask, did you already have that great charm? Or was there a wee bit 'o' shoppin for this one? hehe :) Anyway, thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers and I'm glad I got to see this, very inspiring!
    hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is awesome, I love that umbrella border!

    ReplyDelete
  21. An adorable card Samantha, gorgeous image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this