Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Its Wednesday again!

Goodness me! am I tired!
Well My Rabbit is a bit better and Mum and Dad are fine and now enjoying their Holiday,
I have a card to share with you today for ABC Christmas Challenge J is for Joy Fold Card' challenge, we have some sad news to share with you today...our lovely DT member Squirrel (who's been on a break from her DT work recently), has decided to step down from our team, Sad smile We've loved having her with us...and are all very sad to see her go, But she is still blogging and crafting so YAY!!! you will see her having fun in Blogland and she maybe will come join us as a guest now and then! Smile
Here is another Joyfold card from me



I taught a workshop yesterday where I work – Penrith Crafts, the workshop was about US Art Quest Products. Gilding gold leaf, Duo paper adhesive, Mica palette paints and a fine liner tool… and other products This above card I made as a sample for them and a joy fold card for here… ( 2 birds one stone) tehhehe.
So the above card is made by stamping with the Duo paper adhesive & the gilding it… then writing or doodling with the fine liner tool and mica paint..
what do you think?
Hope to see you on the ABC Challenge with your Joy Fold card…

here are a couple of challenge I would like to join in with 

 TOP TIP TUESDAY NEWS FLASH
We have a DT Call! fancy joining us?
or even if you don't want to apply to become one of our Team you can still join in the mini Candy!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
hugs Samantha Smile

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, I love your card, I've been wanting to try this fold ... looks fabulous. Have a great day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love how elegant it is. I must look into these products. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the design and the image is gorgeous .. fabulous techniques
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with some untraditionelle colours. It came out really well.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra,
    Beautiful image and lovely gilded snowflakes. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a gorgeous card, love how you incorporated the colours Samantha, its truly beautiful. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Like the multiple folds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha! I love all the swirls and fantastic colours, so beautiful against the dark background! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. phew been so busy this week my feet have hardly touched the ground. I only hope Mr Blogger doesn't loose my comments on people's cards like he did last week that was a nightmare.
    Your card is totally gorgeous - so rich looking. I love it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love the bright colors on the black background!

    Thanks so much for playing with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha
    Your card is really lovely, but our challenge at the moment is to follow the given tutorial, use a Tilda image and use glitter and bling. Thanks for joining us at DCD Chritmas club though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice fold! And gorgeous colors! That colored reindeer is a great idea!

    Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog :)


    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this