Monday, 23 May 2011

Happy Monday

Well its been a busy weekend and here we are at Monday again!
but we have a lovely Stamp Fairy Challenge for you today. Still very little in the way of sunshine but they do say “Don't cast a clout 'til May is out” but hope we get some sun shine soon!
So then to my card for the Stamp Fairy challenge today is
It's My Party 

(use balloons somewhere on your project)



I have used Lenny cupcakes and also added the freebie balloons in my editing program so there is 3 balloons, then I added the sentiment from this set from stamp fairy too!

all colour in distress inks and I have used papers from 2 basic grey pads Hello Luscious and also Jovial, I have stamped the name Dan on the card candy and used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes.
paper pieced the cupcake and added glossy accents to the balloons and cherry and their cute noses. a little ribbon and 3 mini brads to match the colours of the balloons.
I’m also playing along with the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges -  Cupcakes.
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes.
2 Sisters - Use A Digi.
Allsorts – Birthday.
Crafty Calendar - Teddy Bears.
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes.
Mami Doodles – spots and or stripes – both.
A Day for Daisies– Sketch – I don’t qualify for a prize but I loved their sketch.
Creative belli – Anything starting with S – Samantha tehhehee - Spots, stripes, Stamp Fairy Image.
Digistamps 4 Joy
- Boys/Men.
Truly Scrumptious
- Anything Goes.
BasicGrey
- Use a Mix of BG products – 2 different paper pads.
Bee Crafty
- M, must use digi - Birthday for Little Ones.

and last but not least!
Pile it On challenge - you my beary best friend
Thanks Jackie!
Don't forget if you wanna play the stamp fairy challenge

 Monday Release News!
 Gerda was busy again yesterday creating this new set
She said she has not seen any Memorial day images and I have to say I don't think I recall seeing any either! So here is the cute set she has created.
love how she has made this set, Image 3 has a blank flag and then you use whichever flag content you want.  






:)


Fancy joining me/us over at the

17 comments:

  1. Cute birthbay card. It looks great with the glossy accents on here and there.
    Have a fab Monday.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Teddy Bears are adorable. I love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samantha, this is gorgeous, love the glossy accents and your idea for the sentiment on the balloon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Samantha!!! I love these bears.. I used one from the same set!!! LOL THANKS for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet card Samantha
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow pretty cute creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Samantha! Adorable image and papers and the balloons and paper-pieced cupcake look fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Samantha, I love the paper piecing & everything!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, super cute. I love teddies!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Samantha - long time since I popped over! Hope all is well with you and yours! OK - gotta go and get ready for work, but just wanted to say hi!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, adorable card Samantha.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Samantha, great mixing of the papers and piecing the cupcake, your image is just so adorable!!

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card Samantha - love the balloons.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing you lovely card with us at Allsorts this week, but the photo inspiration theme does need to be used to be in with a chance of winning.

    You are very welcome to join in with another piece of work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! Love your multicolored cupcake liner! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just adorable Samnatha - I love the fun colors and how they are on the cupcake wrapper too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card! Love your paper piecing on the cup cake!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this