Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Cheeky Monkey at Top Tip Tuesday

YAY!! a day to craft and catch up!
I’m off today as I worked Saturday so I have some Me time!
Well that is the theory… I also have a pile of washing and ironing to do, yuk! and some other jobs that wont wait!
But for now I have my Top Tip Tuesday Post to share!
 
Now a bit of important new first
its the last day of the DT CALL so wanna join us maybe?
Or just help;p us promote the DT call and have a chance to win some Karen's Doodles Candy
YES?
click the Banner
This weeks Challenge
'Wrap it up with Ribbon'
What does that mean?
Please use Ribbon on your project!
We also have a tutorial from the Lovely Eiglas
and she has created a wonderful Maze book.
and fabulous Sponsors!
image
and
image
and don’t forget to check out my teammates project too!
So then my card I have used this cute Using Monkey topper from Digital Delights
Top Tip 31st Challenge-may
I have coloured the image in to be a female adding some ribbon to her hair as well as the card itself, Colour core card as you know a favourite so I have embossed and sanded that, them some flowers cut from the CC card and a few gems
A few other great challenges
Party time Tuesdays - I miss their animal theme so this card is OK for ANYTHING goes! YAY!

House of Gilli – Flowers.
Squigglefly - use 3 of something – 3 different core colour card sheets
and 3 embossing folders.

Crafty Emma – Embossing.




Happy Tuesday all!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Samantha, love the ribbon:)
    Hope you had fun using our stamps this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O how cute, your stamp is adorable and love the three different embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours & the embossing looks fab!

    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I love the bow you added to her head. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous embossed creation. Thanks for playing at CES challenges this week ....good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I love that coloring on the monkey and your details of the layout!! Such a beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Squigglefly Triple Digits Challenge last week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Squigglefly Team Leader

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this