Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Top Tip Challenge 30

Well it is set to be another wonderfully sunny day, Yesterday we spent the majority of the day digging the allotment ready to plant, Near broke our backs mind you as the rotavator was a nightmare, being old and warn out....I took to the old fashioned method of a fork.... I spent from 9.30 till 2pm just digging and then till 4 sorting stones and weeds... Better than any gym work out that's for sure.... my tummy muscles are fair aching this morning...
Unfortunately while I was away my lovely female goose died :0(

Being me I always try to turn bad news around and have got 6 goose egg from  Wetheriggs Animal Rescue & Conservation Centre where we got the geese from last year.. we have become friends with Terry and he is a mind of massive info.... if your ever in Penrith you should stop by the centre its brilliant. so fingers crossed! will let you know how many hatch.... I am hatching them for fun and they will return to Wetheriggs once old enough as I will get a female for our MR goose when they are not breeding.... long story but I can not have one now as its the middle of the season and it would cause problems to the group at the centre to take one female away.

OK so on to today..... Today  I am working today so we will be able to have the door open! 

Being today is Tuesday its time for another TOP TIP challenge


This weeks challenge is hosted by the lovely Carol and she has a great tutorial for you
So be sure to check that out when you stop by to play!
The Challenge this week is: OPEN CHALLENGE... 
yes you can make anything you like... I have opted to make something different to a card...I have made 2 note books for my friends daughters,I had one stickeroo left and it was the hedgehogs on the see saw, so I decided to edit it as I have had it sitting waiting to be used for maybe about 18moths or even more, also I have used the warren collection papers and some of the collection card candy... my Bind it all machine and some ribbons from my stash....


We have some great sponsors too 
and



A couple of other fabby challenges I would like to enter:


Hope you can come and play Tip Top Tuesday this week
Please remember to Link your project to Mr Linky over at TTT 
You can enter 3 entries & please link back to TTT in your post.
and add (TIP) next to your name if your leaving a TOP TIP on your blog.
Have fun!
hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. What super cute little books! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your notebooks are soooo cute!! I´d love to be one of your friend´s daughters :-)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, I love the image and the edge punch!

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Anything but a Card' challenge - good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Lovely to see your work at Card Cupids, thanks!!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Notebooks. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Samantha. I do like Penny Black, it was what got me into stamping originally!. Well done on your win at Lexi's this week with this project. Very well deserved. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this