Monday, 11 April 2011

Stamp Fairy Monday Challenge DT Project.

Well good morning friends
I am hoping that this posts OK as I am now not at my desk
Today is time for a Stamp Fairy Challenge
This weeks Challenge is
Easter Basket
 
 Let me tell you this one really was fun and I have to tell you a secret too
the little eggs are actually fresh quail eggs as we keep our own quails and I wanted to put mini eggs in the basket so thought I would show you how cute the quail eggs are.
 
I have used Clementine Easter and you can find her at the Stamp fairy Shop with all her cute friends, I made this cute basket from a 6x6 piece of card and a little strip for the handle... Clementine is coloured with Distress inks and I have just added a little ribbon and some stickles.

Please hop!! over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge to see what the Challenge is all about
Don't forget that in order to be eligible for a prize you must use a Stamp Fairy image. There's loads to choose from at the store, 
Happy Monday
hugs Samantha :0)

See you soon xx

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, and the colours work beautifully with the quail eggs. Hope you are having a great time away from your desk. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable hun! I love your little quail eggs too! Hope you are having fun!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to make "somebunny's" Easter very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter basket Samantha love the colours and the image you have used super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Easter basket!!! The eggs are so beautiful (and I bet tasty too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hon

    I love your basket!!! It looks great and I like how you added the digi. You can be very proud. Nice pic as well!

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I see that you had no problem with this project and did a wonderful basket!!

    I'm so amazed at how fabulous your all did -- this project stumped me....for sure!!

    Take care and Happy Spring,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha!
    Your basket is so sweet with Clementine adorning it and those fabulous quail eggs. I wondered what kind of eggs they were. So cute!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this