Friday, 22 April 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday Release and a card

Well is this weather Fab or is this weather Fab!
I met up with Ruthie and her son yesterday for a quick coffee as I was going to work and she is up in Cumbria on a holiday! I have to say that we hit it off like a house a blaze!
They also came to Meet my animals and I think if Josh could of he would of taken some home :0)
 
Ruthie I know you will read this at some point and I just want to say that Josh is a total credit to you! what a lovely lad! so happy we could meet up! thanks hunny xx

OK so for some Stamp Fairy news, The Big 50%-Off-Sale at Stamp Fairy will be ending On Sunday! Be quick and grab a totally bargan while the sale last.

On to this weeks Release how adorable is this collection the chap is called Muffin.
Aren't they the cutest!

And there is a great freebie - be my Angel sentiment too!
DO check out the Release teams cards they are so inspiring...

Now I also want to share this card I have made with you the image is called Panda Paul Bamboo coloured with distress inks.
I made him a couple of weeks ago and keep meaning to share him with you so today is the GOOD Friday day! I printed some of the bamboo out quite large and traced around it on to clear shrink plastic coloured and shrank it for some embellishments, some ribbon and a craft work cards sentiment. I also love sewing but never seem to get enough time so while I was fixing a pair of trousers that were to long I stitched my card together too! (with a blunt needle) I have a needle I put on for cards! and the paper blunts the needles and they don't sew material so good!) trust me I know! lol

I also used a sketch we had a Stamp Fairy a few weeks ago too! as I save sketches I really enjoy to use again! Crafty or what! lol Never go short for a good sketch! 

I thought I could play along with a few challenges too!
Please can you also do me a little favour! One of my closest sets of friends have a lovely beautiful Daughter Emily that has just started a blog she is a little shy as she is fairy new to crafting she is in her mid teens and has made a couple of cards to share on her very new blog! Please could you stop by and give her some support! I am sending her a craft bundle and she has a few supplies of her own but not much in the way of all the craft stuff the blogging world has... as said she is only in her mid teens and the only one in her family that paper crafts... Saying that her father is an awesome chef and her mother very talented work wise but also fantastic at making things with material... So while your blog hopping please pay her a visit! thanks hugs Samantha :0)

Happy Good Friday hugs to all :0)

11 comments:

  1. nice card of course i will visit emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! He is very sweet!! Thanks for joining in at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet Samantha, love the layout. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Samantha :) I love the stitching and your image is so sweet!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable panda! Great shrinky bamboo too.
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls this week. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he is sooooooooooo adorable!!!!! Can i hug him?????
    Love the card and can't wait to see what you make next ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love this little panda bear!

    Thank you for joining our Masculine Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeee Samantha! Yep, you are right, I got over here eventually! Have only just got round to popping over...had a couple of DT things I had to catch up on etc...thank you so much for the kind words - just read them out to josh - he was dead chuffed!
    It was so lovely to meet you - Josh said we were kindred spirits! Heaven only knows where he got that one from! When you come down this way next come in and meet our beasties! It will be such fun to see you again! Love to Alfie and his gals!
    Hugs Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with our Green and Blue challenge at Southern Girls. I have Magnolia candy on my blog if you would like to enter.
    Alicia xx
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/04/mad-for-markers-dt-yr-rv-bg-colour_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. He looks like a sweetie!!:)Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week.:)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this