Monday, 4 April 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge DT Project - Challenge 17

What I hear you cry Monday again!
Yes and its time for a a Stamp Fairy Challenge

Now I have some Great news before I share the challenge with you we have a fabulous
new Design Team member please welcome Netty.

This weeks Challenge is another of Gerda's fabby Sketches.


I just love Stamp fairy images and Gerda is designing so many fantastic images,
for my card I have used the cute image Betsy and you can find her Here.
another favourites on mine is distress inks so I have had to use those!
oh and stickles, I have also used some bazzill dotted swiss green card and some blue core colour card, a little pale blue gingham, ans some lovely pale dusky blue roses.
lastly a little white gelly roll well how could I not use it to highlight.



Challenges are fun to play and I love playing fun challenges so
I am playing along with these challenges today.


I hope you can come play but don't forget that in order to be eligible for a prize you must use a Stamp Fairy image. There's loads to choose from at the store, including some fab freebie if you wanna test drive the images, but your gonna be hooked I am, they are sooooooooo cute!
    Have a fab Monday
    hugs Samantha :0)

    22 comments:

    1. Oh this is wonderful Samantha and adorable cute image.
      luv
      Debby

      ReplyDelete
    2. A really sweet card Samantha.

      Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

      B x

      There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

      ReplyDelete
    3. thehe, love the cheeks you have added to her face - too cute. great card, keep them coming...

      hugs, gerda

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ooh what a cute dancing cow:-)! Great image, Samantha and the colour combo is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Awww too too cute, love Betsy, she is so adorable Hugs xxx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Such a lovely card! I love how you coloured the cow.

      Hugs,
      Larissa

      ReplyDelete
    7. How cute this card is, the cow is adorable.
      hugs dorte

      ReplyDelete
    8. Really cute image, and a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Flowers challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin

      ReplyDelete
    9. Gorgeous card Samantha, such fun & I love the sparkle :)
      Have a great week.
      Hugs
      Tracey
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    10. So Cute!! and perfect for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
      Caroline DT x

      ReplyDelete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    12. ooohhhhh I love little moo cows like this, what a cutie Samantha...thanks for joining in with out Colour Create challenge
      Mina xxx

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hi Samantha - Please know that I will miss you and that it was really hard for me to have to step down from the team. I'm so sorry I did not a chance to write a more private and personal note to ALL the girls, as I had planned to do this morning.

      I did enjoy being on the team very much and it's hard to give up things you love! I hope that now that I'll have more time to rest, that I will heal a bit and refresh myself and also have a very nice Summer! I want to try to get to the beach and enjoy the good weather, as much as possible!!

      It's been my pleasure to know you and I'll plan to keep in touch and follow your wonderful blog!

      Hugs and Happy wishes to you!

      Lis

      ReplyDelete
    14. This is a great card Samantha, I love the fresh country blue and green combo and Betsy is adorable. I have seen plenty of cows im my life but I don't think that I have seen one that could dance before:) Hugs, Carissa.

      ReplyDelete
    15. One adorable Besty!!! Love the bling around her, she must be from Hollywood with all the bling LOL!! Fabulous coloring and I too love her little cheeks!

      Hugs

      ReplyDelete
    16. Mooootastic hun! Betsy has made me smile this morning - this is a card that my mum would love (she's got a thing about cows). Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

      ReplyDelete
    17. what a supercute image. Thank you so much for entering this creation in the Allsorts challenge, good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    18. What a funny card.-)) Nice cow and design.
      Thanks for joining this Colour Create challenge.
      Sylvia.

      ReplyDelete
    19. Brilliant card for our comedy challenge this week...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake...good luck :) Donna x

      ReplyDelete
    20. What a super fun card, thanks for sharing it at Cupcake. x

      ReplyDelete
    21. Cute card, Samantha! Love the layout!

      Thank you for playing in our "anything Goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion!

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this