Wednesday, 6 April 2011

I am loving bunnies

Not only have I got my own Rabbits that I love I am also enjoying Warren from the Craft-work cards collection we got in at the shop - Penrith Crafts.

So I thought I would take a little time out today and have a play and my main aim was to play along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday
early this week as I am away for a week from Friday I am taking my son to see his Grandparents down south.. and I have to do all the driving as he's only 14 and my Husband can not take any holidays
 

Sketch! awesome job Ladies and the colour theme from Color throw down
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-b3yJNtRcJRU/TZpRCFL-CmI/AAAAAAAABlo/AbmNJ-O2zWo/s1600/swatch%252B136.jpg 
Then Creative Inspirations are looking for punches & dies and Tuesday throw down are looking for spring, so with these challenges made a note of I had a play and here is my efforts, click on the picture if you want a close up :0) as I did not want to cut off the pretty flowers in my garden, what a fabulous day it is.....


 I have used Kraft card stock and tumbled glass distress ink for change the craft card a little then I also stamped some mini flowers onto it the butterflies are just in plain kraft I have not used Kraft for a little while so really enjoyed a play with that thanks Color throw down I also used the birds and swirls embossing folder but in reverse to give a d'bossed effect and then a Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon from my stash can't even remember where that was from.. Oh and all coloured in with distress inks.

Happy Wednesday off to make Pizza now!
 

Oh yes nearly forgot I was going to post a picture of the meringue I made for mothers day
, but I forgot to take a picture before everyone tucked in so I am just gonna have to make another one! tut!! what a hardship tehhheee :0)

13 comments:

  1. Samantha your bunny card is adorable. Great layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bunny image on your beautiful spring card.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, may I say I am jealous...you've got sunshine and flowers!!!! We're cloudy skies and snow flurries!! So unfair!

    But I must say, I adore your card!! Such a sweet bunny on your lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww he's adorable!!! Fab card Samantha and a from the little peek at your garden it's looking very spring like! Best close your eyes when you get to mine next week ...... I have more of a wild area thing going on!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at the sunshine and flowers....so gorgeous. Your color combo for your card is out of this world. I love your bunny image. It is just precious. I love every little detail of your card this week. Thanks for sharing Samantha.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha your quick off the mark this week the 1st entry of the week. Very very cute card love your image and colours. Lovely Spring feeling. Take care and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorably SWEET. That bunny image is just too cute. Love your sweet card. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, just love you image... and layout if terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha, gorgeous card and it looks lovely where you took your photo! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Samantha & beautifully photographed! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a funny little bunny! Super sweet image and the papers and colors are just perfect. I love your flowers from your garden too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this