Wednesday, 13 April 2011

H for Hotspot - Anyone Fancy a Tutorial?

I really hope this posts ok as its Scheduled.... Ekkk

This weeks ABC Christmas Challenge sees this years first Designer's Tutorial
this is the first of a few we have planned and Dorte has been brave to step us and do her first Tutorial, please play along its going to be great! And please stop by her blog to show your support too!

OK so then about the Challenge

H for Hotspot
also know as spot lighting

We have the fantastic  sponsor
 Photobucket
Here is my card
So what is spot lighting or hot spot I hear you ask?
basically its where you highlight a small area of your image to show it off.
I have chosen this holly image from the Woodware holly set of stamps called Holly swirls I used it a lot last year think its going to get another good airing this year too!
a small amount of colouring and some glossy accents on the berries, some faux stitching and some loveeeeeeeeeeeeely card candy!


hope you like it my card and hope to see you over at the challenge too!
Don't forget to check out last challenges winners post.
and please leave some comments for my teamies too!
thanks see you sooooon :0)
hugs Samantha :0) 

6 comments:

  1. Love the dp used and the fancy edging to the green dp. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as to how to do my card.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha I like your "spotlight" technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goregeous card Samantha :-)Perfect image to show off this technique :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love the image you have used and the spotlight is fab! Great papers and layout too! I hope you are well:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...I so need that stamp set! lol

    It was so lovely to see you again yesterday!
    Hope you have a safe journey back home! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Samantha, thanks for introducing me to a new technique. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this