Wednesday, 27 April 2011

ABC Christmas I is for Indigo, Ice and Inspiration....

Well here we are and what a fun challenge we had for H for Hotspot
 Its my turn this week to set the challenge
and we have lots of brilliant news for you!
 
The Challenge this time over on the ABC Christmas challenge is
I for Indigo, Ice and Inspiration
I have chosen a photo to help inspire
you can use it to inspire you in any way as long as its a Christmas card :0)

We have our First Designer Spot Light!!
I want to start with someone that is both inspirational and also very important to me and well all of us, Shelley is the Owner of Feline Playful, please make sure you read about her on the ABC Christmas Challenge....
and you will love her card too!

We also have the Fabulous Brenda as our sponsor for this challenge
she is an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up!
she to has made a awesome card.

and now on to my card
There are not many things involved in the making of this card
distress inks, a white gen pen, black ink for text, and liquid pearls in water oh yes and the white card! its all in the distressing the white card
hope your inspired to play along with us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
see you there

I have to play along with challenges too I am addicted

Hey also don't forget to check out the winners post it might be you...
we have some guest designer winners too!

14 comments:

  1. Hi hun, your card is absolutely AWESOME! Not much involved, you say, but I LOVE it, it is gorgeous! May I politely remind you that you do have my address:-)? LOL:-) Have a fabby day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely stunning! thank you so much for joining us at HappiLeigh's.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous technique! I feel like I'm up in the northern mountains of Montana again. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love the trees ,,, very arty and the background is brilliant !! stunning card !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in our challenge "Anything Goes".

    Hope to see you back at Party Time Tuesdays next week.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card once again, Samantha.
    hugs, Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh gorgeous card Samantha, very creative. Loving that moon!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Happileigh Scrappin' this week! Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your card is just beautiful. I absolutely LOVE your inspiration photo!!

    Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin'.

    Cheers! Star

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - I love this card Samantha...just fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just the beautiful winter scene you have created for this card. Thanks so much for playing along with Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha, this is beautiful. I love the effects that you can get with distress inks. I really should take the time to play with them more often.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. Love how you have created this card.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this