Thursday, 24 March 2011

Warren cutie pie

This is a card made from some of the Warren collection we have in stock at Penrith Crafts
I love rabbits anyone that knows me well will know I have 4 of my own Rabbits

I love also the Vintage core colour, and also papers from the Jovil Paper Basic grey 6x6 pad
Yes a Christmas pad and I used some of the paper on this card there are quite a few nice all year round papers in this pad. The image I have used is from the black and white image pack as we also have he pre coloured ones for people that don't want to colour the images in.
ok so I used distress inks to colour the image and added some white highlighting with a gelly roll pen,
some flowers and lace and a blue strip of bazzill dotted swiss.
So here is my card

I followed Sweet Sketch Fabby Sketch plus add a bunny
and wanted to play along with these few challenges also 

Pixie Dust Studio - Card Inspired by a Movie - Watership down
Southern Girls - Add an animal - Rabbit
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - Use diecuts - Nesties
Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Creative Cottage - Spring

Happy crafting hugs Samantha :0)

17 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bunny card. I love the browns and blue together. I am lovin all these fun bunny images. Thanks for joining us Samantha.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is a little hunny bunny. This is beautiful and I love how you were thinking outside of the box and used papers from the Christmas collection for this card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly sweet card and fab spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, I do love your Rabbit, he looks so real in that wooden bucket. I love your design papers and your lace and flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soc ute. I love that this Easter card isn't the typical "pastel" overload that most are.

    Thanks for joining Challenge #2 at Amber's Crafts & Stuff.

    *!* April *!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Love the touch of lace! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the patterend paper, the image and the crocheted lace.

    Thanks for participating in Challenge # 2 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday for Challenge #3!

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! How sweet!! Love your coloring of this sweet image!! Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Samantha I love that cute image also the colours and design a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww cute! Love this bunny and you fab colouring! Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x
    www.doggonecrazy-viv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet spring card x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Samantha, this is the sweetest card! I love this darling bunny image and your coloring is fabulous. Wonderful textures, rich colors and gorgeous lace all add up to a perfect card! Thanks for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samantha, your card is so sweet! That little bunny reminds me of my pet bunny when I was young! He looks so cute in that wooden bucket! I love your lace and the fabulous textures your card has!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. He certainly is quite the sweetie! Love those pretty flowers too hun!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Samantha, he is just precious and your coloring makes him come to life!! Super sweet card hun, Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Hugs
    Jackie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week. Joyce xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable little image Samantha, fab lace & flowers too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this