Monday, 14 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge DT card.... Not bath tub blues.... but greens...

Good Morning.
It is Monday again I hope you had a fab weekend?
O I am having fun still knitting my Loopy scarf soon have it ready to show you!
lots to do today so I really hope Mr Blogger is a good boy today!
I don't like scheduling as I always mess it up I either think I have done it right then it posts there and then or it doesn't work!! but sometimes its a must.....
OK so Monday means StampFairy Challenge.

Yikes Naughty Mr Blogger did not post......

This week our Challenge is Going Green.  I thought seeing as St Patrick's Day is soon I would use
I would used this cute Herb
from the St. Patricks Day set.

I have used my favourite colouring medium distress inks, I have used some vintage core colour card in different green tones and I have embossed with divine swirls and then machine stitched the layers together.
a couple of mini brads for the sentiment and waaaaa laaaa!
Hope you can come play the Challenge is here
But remember that to be eligible for a prize you must use a StampFairy image.
There are lots of fantastic images to choose from at the store and lots of great freebies too!

See you there!! the DT creations are fab too lots of inspiration.
 entering a few challenges with this above card so wish me luck!

Stamp Something - Cream and Green
One Stop Craft - Clean and Simple
Card Cupids - Green
ECP Challenges  - Green
Card Makin' Mamas - Something green
Delicious Doodles  - Use green
little red wagon - Green
DYSU - Layers
Delicious Doodles - Green
Patties Creations - Go green
Paper Play -  Shades of Green / Good Luck
Stamp Insanity -  Anything Goes, Twist - A pop of Green / St Patty's day

Ohhhh got a bit excited there with Challenges tehehhee

11 comments:

  1. adorable! Love the stitching. Thanks for joining the Card Cupids challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's cute Samantha, I love all the green.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would be blue getting a great card like this lol. Its just gorgeous Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, this is so sweet, love the embossing .... my fave technique :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous litle chappie hun.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and Good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Green Card Samantha, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card hun!
    Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha this is one fabulous card love the image and papers, super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card, love your bathtub "blues"!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this