Monday, 28 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge DT Project - Challenge 16

Did you have a good weekend?
At Stamp Fairy Challenge today we have another fabby challenge for you!
Please do come and join in its really good fun and we have so many wonderful digi Images.
 
The Challenge this week is an inspirational photo, isn't this apron the cutest
 
Now I did not have any flowery papers in the colour scheme
so I have taken the inspiration from the colours
the dotty pattern at the bottom of the apron and the ric rac.

I can't remember what the paper is but I bought it from Penrith Crafts where I work, Te hehehee! me and my wages don't always get out of the shop in one piece! haha!
I have coloured Clementine Easter with Distress inks and again highlighted with a white gelly roll pen, adding stickles the rectangle and then used the matching scallop nestie.

This is another card I have had fun making I am really enjoying these Easter cards this year!


Never win but love to play! challenges
some I am joining in with today :0)

have a peek at this new cute collection!
you can find them here Patsy Easter Eggs

And how about these lovely matching items that Gerda has created too!
Spring Scene


 
happy Monday everyone 
hugs Samantha :0)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sam, loving this cutie pie! Big hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your papers, they're gorgeous. I woundn't get any wages if I worked in a craft shop, I'd spend it all on stash. Love those new images too, and the backgrounds are fab. Thanks for having me on the DT for the month. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    fabulous card cute image, fab papers & design thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Samantha, those papers are so pretty. Love your less is more card up above too, perfect;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, this is supercute and I think that you got every colour from the photo in your card. Great take on the challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this