Monday, 7 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge - Come join the fun!

Monday again already!
Hmmmmph!
I am starting to think that someone has tampered with the world time clock cause everything seems to go a lot blinking faster than it used too!

So as its Monday we have another fab challenge for you at Stamp Fairy! But first I would like to take a moment to say that if you want to win a Prize you need to use a Stamp Fairy image


Ok so Today's StampFairy Challenge is a sketch!
 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0YmUf4wmvRc/TWTbccTZBeI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/lKP56Zp6M_o/s1600/StampFairy_Sketch1.png

I used Toby Easter and I have ¼ turned the sketch as my image was better in landscape.
You can find Toby and the other Cute Images HERE

I have used Distress inks to colour Toby and I could not resist using some Bo Bunny papers
the greeting is from Tiny greetings (woodware) and and the flowers from Wild orchid crafts, they were a pressi but sorry can not remember who sent what so it could be one of about 4 people tehhehehee :0) I also created some grass for Toby to walk on :0)
I used the Martha Stewart border punch and 2 different ribbons some Robin nest gems and glossy accents on Toby's eggs.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
 OK guys now its over to you!
Check out the DT creations they are super fab! and
Remember, to join the StampFairy Challenge,
You must use a StampFairy image.

Happy Monday people :0)

17 comments:

  1. He's a real cutie Samantha!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie I havn't noticed yet!! Brilliant card Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Samanatha - so fresh with the colours

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha love your colours, design and of course the image a super duper card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully bright easter card! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! This is fantastic with the bright fun colors. I noticed that grass - what a fab job you did with it. And Toby is perfectly colored as well. Super job Samantha!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Samantha. He's really great and I love the way that you've done the grass around him. You're so talented. Great card. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Samantha, love the pretty colours you used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!!Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card-i like the image. Thanks for playing with the Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweetie, fab card, thanks for sharing with us this time at Gingerloft, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great "sketch" card Samantha. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable Samantha!! Love this image and now I must have it!!
    Love your take with the sketch too! Have a sweet week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a super cute card, got two of my favourites things on it, doiley punch and WOC flowers. Down at centre parcs 21st march, will try and pop in.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty, Samantha! The image is adorable and I love the fresh spring colours! Have a lovely evening, I hope you are well:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love the layout of your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this