Monday, 21 March 2011

Monday again.... In a purple mood today... very calming

Mondays some people hate them I love them.
Why do I love Monday?
Lots of reasons... 
  • Mondays are like the refresh button,
    its like you get another shot at having a GREAT week! tehhehehe
     
  • Its Stamp Fairy Challenge day
 
  • Its my day off
  • My husband has every other Monday off too.
Yippeeeee and I am having a purple kinda day,
Over at Stamp fairy this week we have a lovely sketch for you to follow
sure hope you can come and join in.....
Here is my card using one of the lovely Lenny Flowers images reminds me of the tulips that are starting to show in my garden, yay! spring is here!
I have used my trusty distress inks to colour Lenny and a white gen pen to add some highlights, some ribbon and a few gems and that's it! I really enjoyed making this card and its Purple yes purple I loveeeeeeeeeee purple its pink I am not keen on! theehheee
I love challenges never in any but I love them all the same! 
here are some I am joining in with today :0)
Also Gerda has drawn another set of REALLY mega cute images...
Feast your little cupcake pies on these
 
You can get your little mitts on them here
happy Monday everyone 
hugs Samantha :0)

15 comments:

  1. Love the new images,oh! sooo sweet.Love your card too, simple,clean ,sweet....and very pretty I might add..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sam, lovely colours! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun! Love the colours you've chosen, even if it's not pink, and Lenny is adorable with his little bluebell. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutley LOVE your sweet Card! The colors are wonderful and the white highlights you added to the flower are perfect!!

    It's calling my name and is awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am happy someone likes Mondays! Loving your card - love the purples!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - such a beautiful image! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you love purple Samantha??? lol. Sorry i was late with my ABC card, head like a sieve and a back which is not allowing me to sit here for very long. I absolutely adore you card today, excellent colouring and is that purple papers? lol Hope you had a nice day off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Love the image! Thanks for playing this week at 2 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! LOVE the soft purples!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning card Samantha! love the green an purple together
    lenny is so cute
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES< Mega cute images! Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are some great reasons to love Mondays :D
    I can just picture this cute little bear tiptoeing lol :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to see our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha your coloring of the image is out of this world! I love the white dots you've added - really enhances the image. Such pretty lavender colors. Pretty card!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this