Monday, 28 March 2011

less or much less?

Te hehehee! don't think I could get less on this card?
I was a naughty girl last week well maybe I should re word that 
I was a mega busy girl..

I was so busy I missed less is more challenge but I was determined not to miss it this week!
I was working all day Saturday at the shop and Sunday we were at the allotment all day Digging and repairing a fence etc then over to my Parents for Dinner! YUM!

so today I have been in the garden done my washing and its hanging on the line in the beautiful sunshine.. I have done a few other day off jobs and then took an hour out to play...

so here is my card
I have stamped the Polka run (PB stamp) in peeled paint distress inks and the sentiment is in Aged mahogany but the butterfly is stamped used my Art Quest mica paints and then once dry decoupaged and stickles.....
some wire for the antena and that's it!
simples! thehehehee 

So as I said this is for this weeks Less is more challenge 
its a Sketch
but I don't have any DL envelopes but they did say "dimensions don't have to be exact, the proportions should be similar"
so I think I am ok this week!
I also want to play along with
Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle & Shine too
  Simon say's stamp - Mother or girlie - Lorraine set me :0) Thanks Lorraine :0)
Off to clean my rabbits and Guinea pigs now
happy monday peeps :0)

32 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is fabulous Samantha... the card is not quite DL proportions...it could do with being a bit skinnier... a bit like me! Hey Ho, we can't all be perfect can we!
    It's a really pretty card!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Samantha. I especially like the butterfly, it looks so delicate. Love Sheila (Cyprus)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, what a pretty card! LOVE your sparkly butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sparkly butterfly really sets your card off...a really pretty card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, just love that butterfly! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card.Love your butterfly...and hav'nt you had a busy weekend and still going..good for you...I'll just sit and watch..lol..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, I love butterflies!! they always look so carefree.

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple and absolutely stunning Samantha :-) I LOVE this and wish I was home so I could CASE it and join in !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s , you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too ,,, :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha
    this is a lovely card. Very elegant
    Hope you and your family are well
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and elegant Samantha.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card Samantha, the butterfly is gorgeous. I love guinea-pigs, I used to breed and show them. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous as always Samantha, love it

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, really pretty card, love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card Samantha, even though its not so slim as we wanted
    As Chrissie says, we all want to be slimmer lol
    Gorgeous butterfly
    Great to see you
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deeeeeeeeeeeelightful!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, love the glitter on the side as well as the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  18. The butterfly is gorgeous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card and I love the sketch you used and also the wonderful butterfly your created.

    I'm not sure if you have a ScorPal or Scor-Buddy, but if you do, you should be able to find the directions online to make an envelope the perfect size for almost ANY cards!!

    ENJOY !!!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi
    Samantha
    Gorgeous card ...love the butterfly....soooooo nice
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely card, the butterfly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous butterfly :O) Really Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is so beautiful Samantha and that butterfly is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card, butterfly and colours are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card love the butterfly!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is one gorgeous card Samantha the butterfly looks beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the butterfly and the gorgeous colurs-and who can resist the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A lovely card Samantha. The butterfly is stunning. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Simply stunning! Your butterfly is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful butterfly card, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this