Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Its Tuesday and we have a brilliant new Tip Top Challenge for you!

This weeks Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is
Nature Inspired
and Paula has an awesome tutorial


I have a few pictures for you as I have been playing again!
Alcohol inks rock!
you wanna have a play?
Check out the challenge and Paula tutorial!!

Here what I have been doing...

This is a sheet of peel off's had them for like ever.... you know what its like you buy them cause there pretty and then they sit in your storage for months if not years! thehehehee!
well I had a rummage and these poor boring flowers
they are the lucky sheet that get a bling up!

I used Red pepper and copper.

Here's the saddest Heat tool you have ever seen?

OK so what you do is this
Get out the finest sand paper of buffing block you can find and sane the heat tool all over,
Then will your blending tool and a ink pad on it put a few spots of colour I used 3 colours and some silver...add a few drops of blending solution and then dab the ink on all over,
You can add more ink along the way as you are playing too! even change colours.
I then added the peel offs on the top.

and Hey Heat tool! your looking like you wanna play too!

I got so carried away with this technique all the hair dryers we use for art at work got a make over too! thehhehee

Ok so I have had a play and we have some AWESOME sponsors this week and as I said the fabulous Paula's fantastic Tutorial

 so don't delay go check it out and we can not wait to see what you make!

a couple of challenge for me to play along with are:

There She Goes - No markers to be used
 All things Unity - Bling it on
A Gem of a ChallengeAnything But Square - defiantly not square! tehehehehe
Stamp Man - Anything Tim - Alcohol inks/and tool.
Creative Card Crew -No STAMPS???
 


Have a fan-fun-tastic Tuesday....

3 comments:

  1. Samantha these are awesome - I loved your heatgun when I saw your 'sneak-peek' but that hairdryer is just sooooo cool!
    I hope your animals don't stand still too long or they might get inked!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super effect and what a posh heat gun now! LOL!
    It might not work now unless you call it Madam...!
    The hair-dryer is going to want only to do posh hair too...!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are fabulous! I'd better not show my heat tool, or it'll want a make over too!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this