Friday, 11 March 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Te heheee Oh I know its not Easter yet! but I wanted to give you the heads up on some gorgeous Easter bunnies that I know your gonna LOVE!!

Its Stamp Fairy Friday and you need to feast your eyes... Gerda has been mega busy this week and there are several new digi's..But 1st things 1st here comes Clementine Easter 2




We have a lovely Friday Freebie too!

Friday Freebie
Do please stop by the Stamp Fairy Blog the Friday Release girls have made some wonderful projects and you will be inspired for sure!
But the fun does not stop there ohhhh no!
have a look at this cute fella, This is Paul with his Bamboo
Now you all maybe know how much I love Lenny?
well I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this little guy too!!
got to get me some of these cuties.
 

Now you have a few days left to enter this weeks Challenge there is a fabby sketch
The only thing you need to remember is to use a Stamp fairy Image
have a fantastic Friday everyone
hugs Samantha :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this