Sunday, 13 March 2011

Excited about some new products in store....

We have had some lovely new products arrive this week and we have been a busy bees
I went in on my day off yesterday to get it all sorted out feast your eyes on this yummi lot of our new stock!

just open the box WOWWW!!!
just waiting to be priced and hung up.. The New Warren Collection.
Photobucket

I am sooo pleased with the quality of these cards and products.
Ohhh there I am tempting you with a snippet of the card candy too!
Photobucket

The New Warren Collection looks great, so cute and great for most any occasion too!
Photobucket

MmmmmMMmmm yummi card candy! with new colours too!
Photobucket

Here it is ready for Tuesday Morning....
Photobucket


Now if that is not enough to get your taste buds revving up!


LOOPY BY RICO HAS ARRIVED IN STOCK

Photobucket

This wool is perfect for a summer scarf and its so LUSH there are 12 spring/summer shades and also 4 multi colours too! its really quite quick to knit even I am having a go and I'm not a knitter the wool is 100% acrylic and its really soft.
the best part is you only need 1 ball for a lovely long scarf.
As with Can Can it has the pattern on the ball band so all you need is a pair of needles and your away! As I said I am not a knitter but this is how much I have knitter so far and I have only got it yesterday evening... Might have it finished soon.
Photobucket
Happy Sunday gang!
Hugs Samantha :0)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh look at all those lovely goodies Samantha. Bet you had fun unpacking them!!!!
    I just received my sizzix orders. WOW those dies and Emboss folders are FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you are well
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am soooooo coming for some of those candies....am up at Ullswater the week before Easter (one that has Good Friday in it!) - will call in sometime that week! Can't wait!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...That candy looks sooooo yummy.
    I want! I want! I want!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha these new products look fab - especially the Card Candi. How on earth do you stop yourself from buying it all when you go into work - If I were you I'd buy so much I'd end up owing Sandra more money than my wages at the end of every month!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now if only you weren't half way across the world from me!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this