Friday, 25 March 2011

Another Fabulous Friday with Stamp Fairy!

Meet Lilly playing these cute images are brilliant for all sorts of cards!
you can find the images HERE to buy and I have to say they are a brilliant affordable buy
I think I have said this before but the Friday release team do an awesome job so please do stop by their blogs and leave them some comments they really do appreciate your visits and also don't forget to visit the shop!!!
there are lots of brilliant images for all occations and also lots of freebies too including the balloons on this set!
I would love to see you joining in the challenges too you can find the challenge blog here Link to Challenge Blog


1 comment:

  1. Lilly is really cute,
    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs from Dorte

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this