Wednesday, 30 March 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge - G for Girly

Photobucket

This Fortnights Challenge it is the lovely Jayne's Challenge and wow you want to see the challenge
Nice and easy G for Girly
But..... and wait for it!
She has chosen a colour Challenge for you!
Ekkk! Jayne what were you thinking?
tehehhehehee PINK!
Silver and Purple
Actually this pink is growing on me but SHUUUUUSH! don't tell anyone!



For my card I have used Henry a whiff of joy image, I love Henry he is sooo cute and is just a perfect little chap for a love purple bauble,  I have used purple vintage core colour paper and also some white wash colour core too! and embossed the white wash with a snowflake cuttlebug folder, added some card candy and stickles on the circle edge, a little faux stitching for texture and that's it! Oh yeah guess what I used to colour the image with? The sentiment is from tiny words set.
We have another great sponsor this week

The lovely Emma and her store,she has a wide selection of goodies at her online store.

The Prize will be a £10.00 Voucher off any order at Emma's store.
Emma has also be playing along on our Guest Design team
.
YAY!

As always I have joined in a few challenges,

I have to say I am very impressed with the Design team girls too!
and want to ask you to visit there blogs also,
We visit your blogs every challenge it would be lovely if you could visit them too!
Look forward to seeing your projects hugs Samantha :0)

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image - gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon - the next challenge is being sponsored with a randomly picked prize winner. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I adore this image and love how you have presented it, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us this week at the Winter Wonderland and the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! Henry looks so pretty in pink! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha! I'm so happy to see that you survived using pink. Now you know you manage ;) Henry is so sweet, holding the bauble.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing. The image has been coloured in beautifully. Love the layout too.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Samantha! Henry is so cute and the choice of colours is fantastic, don't you think LOL! I love the embossing too and fab layout! OK, I'm waiting for your next pink card now:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha, this is so cute. I love Henry, he is one of my favorite critters. I love the cardstock that you used, it seems to have a touch of pink peeking through the purple which is perfect for your card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! Lovely colour combo. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute. We love seeing all your creations at For Fun Challenges and Good Luch on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Christmassy!

    Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I just love Henry and the colour combo is such a nice change from the usual green and red. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this