Wednesday, 30 March 2011

2 baby cards but not twins!

I have made 2 cards for Sandra my boss as she has 2 relations that have had new babies in the space of a couple of weeks so she asked me to make 2 cards with the same image but a bit different! Hmmm I said see what I can do!

So card 1.
Bearly Mine - Sketch have a lovely sketch I used.

Then for my second card I have used Sweet Sketch Wednesday's Sketch
and while I am talking about that SSW are Sponsored by the Fantastic Stamp Fairy too!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tXXs8lPStLc/TY_-y6OCNJI/AAAAAAAACh4/WFARi-iNLQE/s1600/Sketch%2B95%2BStamp%2BFairy%2B%2528Oval%2529.jpg 


I can not win but the Sketch was Awesome and I wanted to use the sketch and if I can I want to make another card with it too! so watch out for a SF card for SSW theheehee

And heres both cards together!
Hope she likes them!
They took a lot of Mojo

A couple of other challenges I want to enter too!

Cupcake Craft - Flowers for mum - For new mummy's does that count?
My Time To Craft - Mum's the Word - Again for new mummy's

Happy wednesday
Samantha :0)


16 comments:

  1. They both turned out adorable!! I love your stamped image such a sweet one for a new baby card! Hugs, yes let's see that SSW card with a SF image LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, Samantha! The image is so sweet and the colours and layouts are fab! Nice take on the theme:-) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck hun:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning work you have done! I love how you have managed to get such clean look with my sketch. :) It's great to see what how different cards can be even when you use the same image. Top grades! :) Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your paper almost looks like fabric. What a nice effect it gives your card. I love your sweet image and color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are both so cute Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at CUpcake Craft this week ! Your cards are delightful ! Love the image ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative use of the theme! hee hee. Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, what gorgeous cards. I love the image and colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha, both of your baby cards are so cute! I love the image you used! And both sketches make darling cards! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam both cards are really cute I do love Penny Black images I don't uses mine enough I love digi's so much. Love both cards really cute design papers great job. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Kathie SW-Design Team
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two great cards Samantha with great image and design.Glad you joined us this week at MTTCC x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful baby cards, sweet little image. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are both adorable, but I have to say the SSW sketch card is my fav. It must be the sketch, right?...hehe! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha!
    I love your card using the SSW sketch. Your papers have such great texture to them adding such interest to this card. Adorable little hedgie too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this