Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon or Girlie Challenge


This weeks Challenge is a really Awesome one!
The Lovely Dawn is our Hostess and she has fantastic tutorial using your Ribbon scraps
Sooooo you have to Check that out!

OK so for the Challenge we want to see your Ribbon or Girlie Projects for our Challenge.
Now I know you wanna have fun with this challenge and well do loads of cards!! thehehee!! but don't forget its maximum 3 entries each,oh and please spare Dt's teamies a thought and turn off word verification! pretty please.

Here is my little card:
And I have to say I am quite proud of this one.... see below for tutorial
 I'm not keen on taking pictures from this angle but you can see that this is a lovely full rose with plenty of depth.... me thinks this will be a hand delivered card.... tehhehhee!
I want to say thank you to Carla for her wonderful tutorial
for this Ribbon Rose and you can find it HERE

My Tip!
I used button twine instead of thread as it was quite strong and I did not have any thread the same colour as the ribbon, also my ribbon was in several bits
So I taped it as I went through the back of the card layer!
Why was it in bits?
Well it was off a box or chocolates we got for Christmas!
tehheheeee me and recycling again   :0)

I would like to play these couple of fabby challenges too:
Allsorts - Recycling

Ooh-la-la - 3 of a kind - 3 different papers

Hope you like my card and rose... can't wait to see what you all make...

So head over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
and have a play, the girls have some fabby inspiration for you there!

*
*

Off to Painting Class today so keep your eyes peeled....
for more pictures of my hmmmm efforts.
hugs Samantha :0)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, and I am in awe of your ribbon rose. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and love that big beautiful rose
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely project. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow what a gorgeous card and that ribbon rose is amazing I am hopping on over to take a look at the tutorial
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh your ribbon rose is stunning! What a great way to use up scraps....beautiful card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this