Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge

This weeks Challenge I fell back into my Comfort zone.
The Lovely Eileen have a fantastic Tim Holtz Folio Tutorial for you and we have a fantastic Challenge too! its your Favourite Embellishment or Techniques challenge.

So we want to see you having some fun this week with what you love doing the most,
I'm really looking forward to seeing your entries this week!


Don't forget its maximum 3 entries each,
And please spare us Dt's a thought and turn off word verification! pretty please.

We have awesome sponsors:


Here is my card as me being me I love a bit of Ink and distressing.. along with some Stamping and embossing.
 
I have used the fabulous three ferns Hero Arts Stamp and my faithful background text stamp from Penny Black.

My Tip
For a lovely deep pearly splatter on your distress background use ranger liquid pearls in your mini mister... TIP 2 keep a separate mister for pearls in your water as you can never get it all out and well why would you want to? tehheehheee :0)
A couple of Challenges:
Corrosive Challenges  (2E) - Distressing
CCEE Stampers - (1E) - Distress your papers
Head over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
and have a play, the girls have some fabby inspiration for you there!


Ok so A few weeks ago I showed you a water colour painting I was working on, at the shop on the water colours workshop I was attending
Soooo here is it finished
What do you think? Its on the board I painted it on here so the edges are a little messy still but Is it worth Framing?

11 comments:

  1. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge blog.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is such sweetness and the painting..wow girl.....fabulous water color painting...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and what a fantabulous watercolour, you are very talented Samantha!

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and a watercolour, you are so talented. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both card & watercolour are fab and definitely worth framing! I'd be proud of either.
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative, fab painting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog and artwork Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Samantha that card is just stunning! It's my birthday soon...ish (cough, cough) Tee he he. I love it! So delicate, soft & pretty.
    And WOW! your painting is fab, I'd frame it if I had painted it. The water looks especially great.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Exusme my card was wrong for your challenge Tip Top Tuesday, my english is very bad, smile.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty creations dear. Thanku for ur sweet comment on my blog dear.

    Hugs
    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers Samantha - two fab pieces of eye candy here. gorgeous card and thanks for the tidbits on how you created the effects. Your painting skills are phenomenal - I would definitely frame this and display it proudly. It's beautifully done.
    hUgs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this