Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Top Tip Tuesday and a New challenge!!

Hi all just want to let you know we have another great Challenge for you this week at
The challenge this week is hosted by the lovely Vee
and she has a great tutorial for you too!
so make sure you check that out!!

The Challenge this week is
In the 'Frame' Challenge

Here's my Card

The Butterfly is a Hero Arts and U have stamped it with tattered rose and cut the 2nd image down a little for dimension, My card was also inspired by a new challenge called  Less is More I found their challenge this week and well its their first challenge too! so YAY! Week 1 Colour Challenge: Pink, Black and White
It must be a miracle as they have me making a card with PINK! yes Me I made a card with Pink!

In fact I enjoyed making this card for their challenge so much I made 2....
I have been playing with this Hero Arts three ferns stamp and well I LOVE it!
also in PINK! and black on a white card
 What do you think?


Found a couple of other great challenges too!

Charisma Cardz - No embellishments - both cards
Delightful Challenges - Something that flies or has wings - 1st card :0)
Paper Play - Stamp it out (use a stamp) - both cards


Now I want to share another card with you but this one is really special and I was kinda hoping you might be able to make a special card to?  You see this card is for a little boy called Luke
My lovely friend Lacey is holding a card drive for Luke and she is a family friend and when I read about Luke and his Family I knew I had to make a card.... I really hope he likes it
If you can please make a card for Luke too!

The Layout is also thanks for Lacey and the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 47
Lacey has done this wonderful sketch

I have used this Cute little Monster which is a Stamp Fairy Image you can find here in Critters
I have used distress inks to colour him and distressed the Dotty Ann tape, added his name with metal tags and also some button twine and have machine stitched my card too!
Critter Challenge #51 - Critters :0)
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Stitching - might be to late for this one ?
I'm off to my water colour class today and wanted to show you what I have been up to this week
I hope my teacher likes what I have done so far do you think he will?


Don't forget this is not a finished painting! by far! 

Happy Tuesday all x


13 comments:

  1. PINK! You used PINK! Lol! Never thought I'd see the day bird. Crikey you have been busy - great LIM cards, love them both. Your little monster for Luke is fabulous, he's going to love that. And as for your painting, well .... wow! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful bunch of cards... your watercolour is pretty fab too!
    I love your treatment of those stamps Samantha, and thanks so much for joining in with our very first challenge. I really hope you'll join us again next week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing selection of cards!! I really like the sympathy card - I would never have put pink on one before - but it looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects. I love your butterfly - it has such dimension. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy sweetie!You have done some wonderful work with all of these.
    Hugz to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and what a funny little monster - too cute! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, soem great cards. I especially like the Hero Arts leaf fronds with the pink and black - perfect for the cas challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 fabulousc ards Samantah - love the CAS ones, esp the second one - I know you say I had made a card for the Less is More Challenge too .. it's hard when you're not used ot CAS I found, but i think I could get into it lol! also love the watercolour - can't wait to see how it progresses :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and your monster is such a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge, we hope you will come back and play again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice variety of cards, all sweet and Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog, I hope to see you playing along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww he's sweet!

    Thanks for playing with us last week at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - hope to see you again this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this