Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - All stitched up


 
This weeks Challenge was a challenge for me to lol!
The Lovely Anne is our Hostess.

The Challenge this week is All Stitched Up.
so we want to see stitching on your projects, it can be faux or real but I have had a go at using my machine to stitch a few times and not done a great job!
Think its like anything needs practice!

Don't forget its maximum 3 entries each,
And please spare us Dt's a thought and turn off word verification! pretty please.
We have 2 Sponsors

Here is my little card: using a limited runs image
I have had a bit of a fight with this card as I stitched the whole card But..... It was really good practice and I even managed to fix a pair of trousers that were to long in the same sitting at the sewing machine, lol! Think I could get into this....

My Tip!
when you have finised sewing you can put the threads on the back of your work and a little loop will appear if you pull the little loop you can pull both threads to the back.

I have also made a plastic milk bottle flower and you can see the tutorial for that Here

I was going to do a little picture to show you but my PC srashed big style, I have been having trouble with it for sometime and my husband keeps putting it right but this time it had a right paddy and through everything out!
Anyway my lovely husband had bought me a new pc!
so I am on that but I have not got the printer working or my camera..... So I will add a picture asap for you!
Can't wait to see what you all make this time :0)

So head over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
and have a play, the girls have some fabby inspiration for you there!

*
*

Ok so its my water colour painting class today and I have been a really good student and done my homework and finished one painting
will post that too! asap!
:0(

A couple of CHallenges:

hugs Samantha :0)

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Samantha. Love how the stiching really picks up on your image.
    Hugs, Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    such a cute card. Hope you are well. I know know that I will be at the |Trade show at NEC on Monday. Hope we get the chance to meet up properly. I will probably be hanging around the Tim Holtz booth!!!!!!!
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card hun!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and how exciting to have a new computer!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cute card and great stitching. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, great stitching and top tip too.
    Thanks for joining us over on Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent use of the old recycling there! Love the stitching too.

    Thanks so much for joining our Plastic Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Samantha and the plastic flower is tops!
    Thank you for coming over to play at crafty CardMakers this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable.. and your stitching looks fabulous :)..Thanks for joining us at Karen Doodles this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love the stitching & that flower is fab :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Samantha:O) Love the colours and pretty papers, adorable image, and great stitching.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable Samantha :) I love your L/O and your handmade flower is so cute
    thanks for doing such a wonderful job hugs Nikki
    Your also invited to add in your creation in the customers galler Here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and gorgeous design papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this