Monday, 28 February 2011

Stamp Fairy Monday Challenge DT Project.

MONDAY AGAIN!
That can only mean its a New StampFairy Challenge!
Now I know you all love to make cards but you need to get your thinking caps for this weeks Challenge Because this weeks Challenge is ANYTHING BUT A CARD.....

Now me being me I grabbed my Bind it all and had a book play day!
I have used Clementine carrots for my note book.
 
You wanna see what the rest of the DT made! 
What fabby projects they have for your inspiration!

and if you get time also you can play along with
Spring is in the air - Challenge
Sponsored by Stamp fairy 

Challenges I wanted to play along with

Do You Stack Up - Anything goes
Paper- Crafting Journey -Anything goes 
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything but a card
Little Clarie's Designs- Anything goes 
Whoospie Daisy - Let's Get All Cute
Simply Create
- Flowers
Gingerloft - Furry friends 
Allsorts - Make your own Flowers
Happy Monday everyone!
:0)

Ohhhh Gerda has Just emailed us about her new creation!
Meet Little Patsy


18 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Samantha! Love Clementine!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful....you have inspired me to dust off my Bind it all!!! Don't forget to enter your notebook over at Incy Wincy Designs too!!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little book - love all the ribbons. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous creation, I would love one of those bind it alls:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. supercute, is mine in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I've just bought this image yesterday and was going to make an easter card tonight using it, but may make something else that I can use to enter the Stamp Fairy Challenge this week! Fab idea for a book cover. Thanks for the inspiration. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an adorable card Samantha
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable bunny! Love your notebook. So colourful. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I love how you dressed up the binding with all of the great ribbons. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your book is so cute. I love the brown border embellishment on the front. Thanks for joining "Anything But a Card" on the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Do come back often for future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's darling - I am so into books at the moment

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your notebook is fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining us for Little Claire's first ever challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Samantha, brillant notebook!! Beautiful shades of color and Clementine is too sweet!

    Hugs'
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great notebook. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at GingerLoft Challenges. :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and great flower!....

    Thanks for making your own flowers this week for the Allsorts Challenge

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny card and cute image. And I love your colours, too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Challenge, hope to see you soon. ~hugs~darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this