Monday, 14 February 2011

Stamp fairy Challenge 10

Ohhhh Its Valentines day!
Yipppeeee This is my first Valentines day Married to Efisio
Happy Valentines Day Darling!!

And its Stamp Fairy Challenge 10 too!
what better card to make than a Valentines card for my Husband!


Ok so you know I love my husband but I also love Gerda's Stamp Fairy Lenny images
So I have used this lovely Image Lenny & Linda in Love


Ok so this weeks Challenge isWhite with a touch of Colour

Here's my card!



I have used all white card stock and embossing folders, I also using my Groovy duo to do some embossed lines, adding Lace and white organza ribbon and some card candy.
I have coloured the hearts and the image with distress inks and then paper pieced lenny's tie nad linda's bow.
I have used the nesties to create some half circles behind the image too.

Soooo get your Stamp Fairy Images and come and play!
Check out the Challenge blog and check out the other Designers projects too,
 

These are the other challenges I am playing along with this week
****
Don't forget to check out new images at the shop too!
and Cute Freebies.
****
Happy Monday everyone hugs Samantha :0)

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful hun, lovely easel card, super cute! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and so adorable with the couple.
    A very Happy FIRST Valentine day to you and your honey. Enjoy sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines day.Gorgeous card.The colouring on your bears is beautiful.Simple BUT VERY effective.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. Love the embossing and the white really sets off your colouring of the image.Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's bird, to you and Fis - hope you are having a super romantic one! Loving your card, those bears are adorrrrrrrrrrrable! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute Samantha - enjoy your day hun :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Samantha, this is so sweet. I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful 1st Valentine's with your DH. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Gorjuss!! Thanks for playing with us this week!! Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just simply stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.

    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a STUNNING card, Samantha,I adore how you've coloured the teds.
    Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Samantha. Such rich textures and a wonderful design. You can see the love you put into creating this.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Samantha, thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha,

    such a lovely wedding card, this card matches our theme perfectly. Thanx for joining the teddy stampers challenge twice. Your earlier entry is such a sweetypie too.

    Hugs,

    Lins ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! This was my first Valentines as a married woman too. :)Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is so sweet i love it. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so gorgeous, you even inspire me to look at the stamps I've got and even try to do something with them!!!!!

    Thank you because of your inspiration a little reward on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww this is adorable! Love all the textures and whiteness, soooooooo pretty.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this