Saturday, 26 February 2011

Face book news and Sarah and I

I have just seen a lovely picture of Sarah and myself at Stitches on Sarah's Blog and thought I would share it with you too!
Sarah and I met up at NEC Stitches this year... At the Rico Stand.

This is Myself and Sarah
Sarah and I acutally met in 2010 stood next to each other while Tim Holtz demoed and then TIm asked me what I thought of Sarah's Flowers she took to show him! ( He and I were both Very impressed!)  Funny part was that Sarah and I had been blog buddies for a while and did not even realised that we blogging buddies on the day.... tehheheee! so this time in advance we swapped phone numbers and met up!
It was soooo nice to see you Sarah! we did have a safe journey home thanks and I think I have just about recovered from lack of sleep! tehhehee ( I was telling Sarah about the rotten person in the room above us in our hotel that was up at 5am both mornings pasing the room with clogs on! GRRRRRRRRRR!

Anyway I think I am just about back to normal now!

OK so on to the FaceBook news! I said along time ago I would not have FaceBook.... Scary how people can find you! EKKK!  However my darling Husband has been telling me for a while that I should have it even if not for myself for the shop! (Penrith Crafts) soooo we are in the middle of setting it up and you can find us under Penrith Crafts..... Hopefully we will have some friends there soon and I wont be a sad lonely person! tehehehe please bare with me as I have not a clue about it or what I am doing! haha!

happy Saturday hugs Samantha :0)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you hunni. Glad you had a good time apart from the lack of sleep!!! Sorry hunni I will not be joining you on facebook as I use to be on it and I soon stopped it!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this