Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Colour Throw Down Challenge 11

The weeks are flying by and this weekend I am at Stitches at the NEC near Birmingham its about 3½ hours Drive so Sandra and I are going to stay nearby.....

Ok so while the cat is away I am hoping Mr blogger will play nice and publish this post for me!

EDIT: Naughty Mr Blogger! I am Back and have had to publish it myself! tut!
Better late than not at all!

Ok so Stamp Fairy this week have another great Challenge for you and I hope if  you think to yourself Hmmm I can't play I have not got any papers or embellishments that colour then think again because I said to my Teamie Jackie! ARRRRRRRGH! I have not got anything that colour but had a super duper ratch and found a few little things to play with that I had forgotten about.... I also had an excuse to buy the Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad too!....

OK heres my card


I just loveeeeeeeeeeee Lenny you can find Lenny HERE
I have used a mixture of Paint shop and Distress inks to Colour Lenny
I coloured the Balloon and his Tie with my PC and then finished him off with Distress inks 
the ribbons and papers were in my stash and the text is a Craft work cards
Please stop by the Stamp fairy Challenge and have a play and also visit my DT buddies for more inspiration :)
Happy Monday and see you when I get back
Hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love thst colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and adorable! Love him.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT BEAR!! Oh bird, Lenny is just the cutest! Super card hun, love the colour combo and all the detail - it's just perfect. Have a great time in Brum and try not to get arrested, again, lol! Hugs, Squirrel xx PS. Only kidding folks, she's not been arrested before - that she'll tell us about anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so adorable. Hope that you had a great time. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so sweet. That bear is a cutie and I love the colour combo you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha I am so loving this card I think these colours are fabulous and your colouring of the image is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Samantha
    Soz I've not visited for a while :0(
    Lenny is just sooooooo cute. I want him!
    Loving your colour combo too.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Samantha, love the colours, so bright and fun. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this