Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Better Late than Never!!! ABC Christmas Challenge - D is for...

Yay!!! NEARLY BACK TO NORMAL!

Hello everyone, well its been a testing week so far.... My PC decided to do a flip and my Husband was/is my night in shining amour and bought me a new PC........ however the main problem is that adding all the things back on the pc proved fun! grrrrrr

Delphine is hosting this week's challenge. and as we are up to D the Theme this time is
D for Double Trouble! 

Let me explain...
We would like you to use a digital image, 2 papers and at least 2 embellishments!
And if you're really up for fun, then you could use 2 images - 1 can be a sentiment.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Digital Delights


Some of our DT have used the lovely Digital Delights images,
thank you so much Wendy!

Heres my card I have used the lovely Surprise Ridley

Now I thought being a digi I would have a play in paint and add the colour to the image before I printed it! Hmmmmm! a little dark?
 But I did not go over the lines! thehehee!
I have used 2 papers from the yellow bicycle pad,
2 gems, 2 star brads, but only one digi image.....
I have distressed the edges too.


  


I would like to play these couple of challenge too!
  • Our Creative Corner - feature some kind of cutting technique - hand cutting - stars 

    Don't forget to check out our rules Look forward to seeing what you guys make,
    And please stop by the girls too to see what they have made.... your in for a treat!
Hugs Samantha :0)

10 comments:

  1. Well isn't he a cute little fellow...You know the sparkly things floating across the screen.....well when I first looked at this little guy one of those sparkly things went across his eye and it looked like he winked at me, it was sooo cute.Lovely colours, not too dark for me, just right.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Skippy! You're back!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...fab card - and how clever are you colouring in on PC!?
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Samantha! Lovely image and beautifully coloured indeed:-) Don't you just love technology (especially when computers work!!!)? I love the distressing and all the stars too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the challenge!! I love your use of the sponsor's image and I love all of the stars!! Glad you are finally back up and running. Computer issues are NEVER fun!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a nice job hand-cutting those stars- thanks for playing with us at OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little guy! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner, we love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little guy! Thanks for playing with the OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great hand cut stars, I am sure mine would never look that good! Super cute image.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Samantha. I am glad you have got your PC sorted.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this