Wednesday, 9 February 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge Meets Jingle Belles

ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for...

Well you have a week left to enter our 'C is for Clean & Simple' challenge over on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog, and myself and some of the team thought we'd have another go with Helen's sketch,
Now I have Dorte to blame for the idea of making another card and well I should thank her rather than blame her as I now have 2 more cards as instead of making 1 more I made 2 more!
We have 2 sponsors this time so you have more chances of winning too!


Simon Says Stamp - $15 shopping Voucher
Photobucket
and Stamp Fairy - 3 digital images of the winner's choice.



So as I said Helen's Sketch is defiantly a keeper! Here's a reminder of the sketch:
Card 1 - I used a stamp that I bought at the first Harrogate show I went to ohhhh when I first started crafting... I think I have only used this stamp 3 times maximum... I think its one of those stamps you buy because the person demonstrates it and you love it and then you get it home and think what the heck did I buy that for! te e ehehehee.. its called 'O little town' but sorry I can not remember who made it. Anyway! I seem to be as Helen put it "having an inky time at the moment" tehehehe and I have used distress inks as I love them to under colour before stamping then highlighted the little houses with a white glaze pen, then added some stickles... a few robin next gems and some papers and cuttlebug embossed section and some button twine... 

Card 2 - I have used a this cute Henry Ice Skating whiff of joy image and guess what I used to colour it? tehehee yup! distress inks lol I have used some papers from little yellow bicycle that I got from Simon Says Stamp when I won their challenge a while back.......


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:

Ok guys its over to you! I really hope you all hop on over to ABC Christmas Challenge and play along with us
hugs Samantha :0)

13 comments:

  1. hooray--another ABC girl! you lot are just *BURSTING* with the talent and the energy! ♥ woohoo!

    two totally gorgeous cards here--i know only one is officially "JINGLY" but they are both utterly ♥FAB♥! i think you've FOR SURE proven the "o little town" stamp was a great investment...it looks AMAZING having been ink-ified so deliciously; i also love that you colored "henry" with DI's...that is just TOO COOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh Samantha, thank you, I needed it!
    Both your cards looks wonderful, you can be satisfied with your work.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fab cards Samantha - love your neglected stamp on the neutrals card, and henry looks very cute too :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards hun...love them both!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards! They're both so different, and they really show how to adapt a sketch! I like them both very much. Excellent job, old bean!!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great sketch ... and I love how you made two very different cards using the same layout ... your little ice skating mouse all decked out for winter fun is adorable ... thanks for joining our jingle belles journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabulous cards Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you certainly have been busy, Samantha! I love both cards, and the first image is different but fab! Beautiful papers and that sketch is great! Hugs Delphine xxx
    PS1: Yes, I think Dorte is to blame for everything LOL
    PS2: I am ashamed to say I have never used any of my stamps 3 times yet (except 1 for Christmas cards)...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little mouse is adorable - he's so cute and has such a wonderful expression!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean and simple Christmas card--yours are great, but I dunno. I'm gonna have flex some brain muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are fantastic Samantha, clean and simple cards are perfect for Christmas when you have so many to do. Love the layout. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, you'll have to pull that stamp out again for sure! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love, love it...This is a fabulous stamp, and great card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this