Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Dt card :0)

This week we have another fabulous challenge for you and our lovely Leanne has prepared a brilliant tutorial on making flowers from punched hearts.... she has set the theme for the week and it is 'Fabulous Flowers'  Sooooo all you have to do to enter is have Fabulous Flowers on your project! EASY right?
We have 2 fantastic sponsors this week...so stop by Top Tip Tuesday and check them out.....
NB: the Rules.... please read them but a little reminder..... Max 3 entries each (extra entries will be deleted, so it would be a shame for you to add your cards and some get deleted cause you added to many..... Link your post and not your just your blog to Mr Linky and Link back to TTT in your post, we had quite a few players that did not do this and I spent a lot of time looking for your cards/projects....
OK soap box over..... tehhehee :0)

Here is my little card:

I have made a few of these as note-let cards, using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die cuts
I cut the flowers from Bazzil bling, and being I am a recycle-holic I have used a perfume bottle box for cut the other silver/black flowers from,,, a little mat and layer behind and a feather.. and a bling brad, that's it! I did say flowers easy right?



Just 1 challenge I am playing with for this card but its a good one.

So over to you! head over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and have a play!
the girls have some fabby inspiration for you there!

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Hunni this is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantah, this is gorgeous! I love all the dimension and texture. Have a great day.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great card love it
    thanks for taking part in the challenge at crafty cardmakers
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow what a fabulous flower! Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh very funky Samantha and a tad Gothic - love it!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, you have used the tattered florals as well - I didn't know that! It was hard for me to tell from the angle of your GORGEOUS card. I love the black and white - so stunning. Great job hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. The single flower just makes a statement. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow this is stunning and those feathers are just the perfect touch! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow stunning, absolutely love that card! The feathers are a perfect addition. Thank You for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this