Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and Kasi Bookmark

Well its Carol's Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this time and her
Challenge for us is: Use a Sentiment Challenge

Carol has a Tutorial that you can going to want to see and well do!
It is a Word Book Tutorial so make sure you see that!


I am so happy to be on the Top Tip Tuesday Team
For this Challenge I have made a little note book with only a sentiment
which I have layered with a scallop black nestie matt layer
then some mini paper hearts from my Martha Stewart punch.
TTT - 17th Jan
Tip: Stamp your sentiment on a larger piece of card and then trim to size
if you haven't got a stamp positioner, Then trim to size, or line up with your Nestabilitie.


 
I have also made a cute bookmark to go with my book.
Do you like the Cute Kasi Image?
Well if you do nip over to the
CDAC challenge and have a go the image is a freebie...
Thanks Gerda

The Bookmark is a Paper Clip so you can just slide it on the the page you want to save,

I have used distress inks to colour the Kasi and I just could not resist colouring him like a ginger tom... When I was a child I we had a ginger tom called Marmalade!
I added some white pen to the Heart to highlight.


I'm really pleased with how this turned out...
I hope you can come and play at Top Tip Tuesday
you guys really shocked me this week! WOW 427 entries! blinking heck!
I wonder can we beat that this week?
If you come and play then maybe we can!




Ok a few challenges I would like to join in with too!


Book


and last but not least I love your comments thank you!
don't forget my Teamies too!




hugs Samantha :0)

20 comments:

  1. Hello Samantha,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog ABC Christmas Challenge.
    About bird and holly embellies, yes, there're punchies - Martha Stweart Christma's 10 Collection: Name's are Vintage Dove large punch and Holly Branch large punch. Hugs and much love. Lena, from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha this turned out wonderful! Love the little book mark to go along.
    Great job sweetie.
    Thanks also for sharing my candy giveaway above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are both fab Samantha - brilliant sentiment on your notebook and your bookmark is just so cute!!
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Samantha,
    your book and bookmark are great as well.

    Thanks a lot for the comment on my card for the challenge. You asked me to turn off word verification... I would love to, but I couldn'T find out how yet. Maybe you can help me with that. It would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha this little set is just adorable! Your boomark is so sweet (I have a box full of extra large paperclips and have now been inspired to use them!) and the little book is gorgeous with that fab sentiment on the front - a great TTT DT sample :)

    We're chuffed you are so happy to be on the team - You are a great asset and a fab TTT DT teamie :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! I love the kitty book mark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super Samantha that cute image the bookmark and book look superb a great project.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally delightful!!! Love the bookmarks.
    Thanks for sharing it at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both your creations, lovely colouring! Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab book with matching bookmark!! The b/w and red is so bold and classy!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute set! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful "With Love" card

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, Samantha! I love your little notebook, great colours and layout, and your bookmark is just too cute! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your book and book mark, that kitty is cute
    Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both the pretty projects! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fabulous projects! I think they are "love"ly and the sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...cool bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really nice artpieces! Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun project! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome projects! Love the sentiment on the book and that kitty bookmark is just so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this