Friday, 14 January 2011

StampFairy Friday Release and Freebie


Morning all! I can't believe we are here at Friday again! 
So being Friday at Stamp Fairy's Gerda has a release for us and let me tell you its mega cute! Donny Honey Bear there is a preview is on my side bar its a brilliant set, if you click on the picture on my side bar you can see them if full large size!
I love Donny he is so cute and I thought with the sentiment I made up and printed he was prefect for Valentines.... so I took a pink button from my stash and made it a nice sticky honey yellow to match.
I have used Distress inks, sakura pens and then a quickie glue pen and glamour dust for his wings 

Here is a view of the nice sticky honey yellow heart button close up! you can see I added a little touch of glamour dust too!


Now I have to tell you that there is not only this awesome set but Gerda has also included a Friday Freebie, it is Donny's little bee hive, and its just perfect for shrink plastic!
you know I think I will just have to make another card later with this one!
Don't forget to have a look at the other projects too! they are awesome and we all appreciate your comments as does Gerda!

Found a few other challenges to play along with yay!! don't ya just love these:

Paper Crafting Journey - Lets Get Digital
CES - All Creatures Great and Small - (2nd Card)
Crazy Challenge - Animals
Aly's Sunday  - Things with Wings



TTFN! see you later!

10 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samatha
    your card is so cute, i see that we are some to choose black/yellow like combo...
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Samantha, so cute :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. an extremely cute hunny bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha this is absolutely gorgeous I adore your design and colours and the image you have coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Samantha. The littly hunny bear is beautifully coloured and you card layout is great. hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Samantha! I love all of this little bee's glitter - so sparkly and fun. Perfectly paired with some wonderful papers and that fun button just adds up to one spectacular card!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful card.
    The combination of paper is just fab.
    Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. I love the bee colour combo.

    Thanks for joining us at PCJ challenges this time and we hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this